Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Smh I think it was Bo Deal that said that he should move differently. Bro think he knows everything though. Smh

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
All this talk about opps and it's never an incident when these white folk get ready to put them in cages.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I can’t blame a black man for arming themselves in Chicago especially a gang related black man rather be caught with than without..one option is jail the other option is a cemetery
he has no choice but to always have a strap on him.

No. He is supposedly the breadwinner in his crew so he should have an entourage of nikkas with poles instead of him. Or like people have said he should have moved to the burbs. No way in hell I just get out from doing 5 years and still on the same dumb ass shyt .:francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. He is supposedly the breadwinner in his crew so he should have an entourage of nikkas with poles instead of him. Or like people have said he should have moved to the burbs. No way in hell I just get out from doing 5 years and still on the same dumb ass shyt .:francis:
You’re assuming he has money, I doubt it

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
nikka you acting like dude rich.

I’d be shocked if he has 150k

Also y would he put his life in another man’s hands?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
nikka you acting like dude rich.

I’d be shocked if he has 150k

Also y would he put his life in another man’s hands?
You’re assuming he has money, I doubt it

Im pretty sure he been making money off his interviews. Also he was getting views on his youtube channel to generate income. Maybe not enough to hire soldiers :mjlol:. But enough so he get an apartment out the burbs :francis:, where he can still record music

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im pretty sure he been making money off his interviews. Also he was getting views on his youtube channel to generate income. Maybe not enough to hire soldiers :mjlol:. But enough so he get an apartment out the burbs :francis:, where he can still record music
He doesn’t want to leave for the burbs, he wants to be back in the chaos and everything that comes with it. It’s a sick addiction, not many can pack up and leave like chief, he’s different. The reality is, he lives longer if he’s locked up