Chicago drill OG Lil Jay released from jail after 7 years

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Are you just talking to talk or what? Because they’re all on YouTube saying they talked to him (they have all said it within the past week). Billy said he talked to him damn near every day since he got out
Him and king yella been dissing each other in every other video. They whole gang has been saying he was fukking men in jail.

I think I maine still live in chi. So him and Billie might be cool. But lil jay has been sneak dissing duck since he been out also.

So maybe you ain’t been paying attention. How you gonna mention yella when him and yella dissed each other bout 20 times in 3 months

Yella pretty much told million people jay was fukking boys in jail.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’m all for holding people accountable but this dude is a pretty regular black dude stuck in a regular black dude situation in our country. He got out of jail with no assets and little money. He can’t get out of Chicago and find a new life because he has little to no money. And he’s strapped because nikkas are dying every day there. What is he supposed to do? How does this game end without him going to jail or being shot?

I understand not having sympathy for the guys who have the means to escape Chicago but stay and get caught up. Chief Keef had the money and bounced, good for him. if you’re on probation in the city tho?
Can't get out of Chicago? You're talking like he's living in the Desert.
Chicago is an expensive ass global city, if you "can't leave", you don't want to leave.

The poorest refugees in the world travelled around the world, but you're telling me a man Gucci'd down riding nice whips in a major city can't even go to another city? :mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Can't get out of Chicago? You're talking like he's living in the Desert.
Chicago is an expensive ass global city, if you "can't leave", you don't want to leave.

The poorest refugees in the world travelled around the world, but you're telling me a man Gucci'd down riding nice whips in a major city can't even go to another city? :mjlol:
Right ain’t like the goofy nikka was doing shows. Only money he could make is off features or interviews which he didn’t have to be in chi to do.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
You are making this assumption on the basis of a black mans only choice in life - at damn near 30, with a lot of fame, with some money - is to be a gang member engaging in fukkery.
No you are..I’m simply speaking on the dude in OP or the average gang related black man in Chicago which is not every black man so every black man in Chicago does not need a weapon only ones gang related or in the streets..better clarification for you cracker?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No you are..I’m simply speaking on the dude in OP or the average gang related black man in Chicago which is not every black man so every black man in Chicago does not need a weapon only ones gang related or in the streets..better clarification for you cracker?
Nope little imbecile. You are defending him from being labelled an idiot for being on the new watch list, a gang member, just released and getting caught with a gun. By saying that you can’t blame a black gang member for being strapped.

That's like copping pleas for a robber for choosing weak victims when someone calls him a slimey idiot by saying "I can't blame him for choosing weak victims, that's better than choosing rock solid streets dudes".

If he wasn't there, first day out dissing dead ops, reigniting hate, moving sloppy, then he wouldn't need a gun. Just like a robber wouldn't need to choose weak victims if he didn't rob.