BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No, I meant what I said.
Those links are to websites that just so happen to have a section dedicated to keeping homicide reports.

Im talking about Chicago has a whole website where its only purpose is to keep track of how many people get shot.

HeyJackass!

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Breh stop I'm out round anywhere from 63rd King to Austin on a daily. Save that you don't know talk for someone else . My cousin & uncle both doing L's. Every nikka except me on my daddy side claim GD:stopitslime:

Like I said chicago will be fine . What side you on ?
im out west, garfield park lol. how will chicago be fine when people are dying everyday, will all of this happening? lol. when its about to lose out as the third biggest city in the country to houston because everyone is leaving lol. when its more police retiring than are getting hired?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
im out west, how will chicago be fine when people are dying everyday, will all of this happening? lol. when its about to lose out as the third biggest city in the country to houston because everyone is leaving lol. when its more police retiring than are getting hired?

the westside is done but southside ain't :francis:Englewood is the southside worst hood.. Westside is austin.... Austin is 2x worst than Englewood :yeshrug: The westside is a Big Englewood only wit more drugs, violence, poverty & ignorance :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im out west, garfield park lol. how will chicago be fine when people are dying everyday, will all of this happening? lol. when its about to lose out as the third biggest city in the country to houston because everyone is leaving lol. when its more police retiring than are getting hired?
:salute: To not being one them out of towers talking out they side

I'm saying Chicago will be fine in the sense of this mass apocalypse people keep talking about. Shyt ain't going down the road of a Gary or Detroit like some keep saying. The Houston thing imo can be attributed obviously to the budget problem.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the westside is done but southside ain't :francis:Englewood is the southside worst hood.. Westside is austin.... Austin is 2x worst than Englewood :yeshrug: The westside is a Big Englewood only wit more drugs, violence, poverty & ignorance :francis:
Nah west can be brought back imo....that police chilling shyt I keep talking bout 90% of the time I'm seeing it out west.

It's apparent CPD has given up out there

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
She wuz charged with a misdemeanor Woman charged after firing gun outside Lincoln Park bar

In California you would get hit with a mandatory gang enhancement 10 years, a gun enhancement which is another 10 years, and THEN tha actual crime you committed.... And if that wuz firing a gun it's 10 years for each bullet, she would have got around 70 years....
And as a result California is literally going bankrupt due to the costs associated with housing hundreds of thousands of inmates.

The economy is going to shyt and the poor are killing one another. Its sad but true.

Daps
can't find any results for baltimore

Chicago posters. Do you guys have a map of where most of this is occurring?

2016 Stats
2016_city_map.png

They can station military troops all over the world for no reason at all, but they can't station any in the ghetto to stop these clowns from doing all these killings.We all know that the government doesn't really care, and if anything they want this to continue to strengthen the prison industrial complex, but obviously nothing is being done about it.

To do that you have evoke Martial Law which no one is unites states will approve due to infringement of civil rights in which BLM ,PC Warriors and feminism that fights for it.U have get Martial law approved by Congress. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval.

Martial Law when some national emergency or crisis threatens public order in the United States, the comment is made that the President may ultimately resort to imposing martial law in order to preserve discipline and good behavior is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governer or as the head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.It is usually imposed temporarily when the government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, or provide essential services).

Martial law can be used by governments to enforce their rule over the public. Such incidents may occur when threatened by popular protest to suppress political opposition or to stabilize insurrections or perceived insurrections. Martial law may be declared in cases of major natural disasters; however, most countries use a different legal construct, such as a state of emergency.

Martial law has also been imposed during conflicts and in cases of occupations, where the absence of any other civil government provides for an unstable population.Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews, the suspension of civil law,civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal.
https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/RS21024.pdf
Martial law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:snoop:Chicago need jobs, opportunities and a less corrupted system and people in power
It's funny how threads are constantly made about the violence in Chicago but thecoli never discuss the severe corruption with the government and mayor that takes place (has been for decades )

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This is a lie :dahell:

I was born and raised on the west side and we known for getting money period !

West side didn't start getting bad until 3 years ago.
All south side mfs do is rob, beat , gangbang and kill

Englewood and the 100s shyts on the west side violence wise

Foh !