Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Among those killed was Garvin Whitmore, 27, who was shot in the head while sitting in a car with a woman around 5:20 p.m. Saturday in the Fuller Park neighborhood on the South Side. Someone walked up to the car as it sat parked in the 200 block of West Root Street and fired, police said.

The woman in the car, Ashley Harrison, 26, picked up a gun and returned fire as the gunman ran away, police said. No was else was injured.

Harrison was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and reckless discharge of a weapon, both felonies, after surveillance video showed her firing the gun several times and then throwing it to the ground, police said.

:martin:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Among those killed was Garvin Whitmore, 27, who was shot in the head while sitting in a car with a woman around 5:20 p.m. Saturday in the Fuller Park neighborhood on the South Side. Someone walked up to the car as it sat parked in the 200 block of West Root Street and fired, police said.

The woman in the car, Ashley Harrison, 26, picked up a gun and returned fire as the gunman ran away, police said. No was else was injured.

Harrison was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and reckless discharge of a weapon, both felonies, after surveillance video showed her firing the gun several times and then throwing it to the ground, police said.

they would of charged her for attempted murder had she hit him, and 1st degree if he died...justice system..

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Smh

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its over with in Chicago, Im glad i got out when i did. I heard cops say that they are going to start retiring when the fbi started to investigate cpd. And everything those cops said is happening. Police are not responding to calls, its just not enough officers, and its too many corrupt people in power now. You telling me they cant solve ANY of these murders and shootings, when all they have to do is look on facebook but they can find the 2 people that robbed this white hoe? lmao
Pair charged with robbery, brutal beating of DePaul freshman on CTA train

and i always knew that once those crimes hit up north it would be a WRAP, white people are getting killed and robbed left and right now. And if youre from the city, then you already know that allot of businesses all over from best buys to local restaurants are leaving. All of those millionaires are taking everything, tourist attraction districts are starting to look empty now.
it was only so long they could oppress people and they did it too much.
idk why but when ferguson popped off i knew chicago would be next. its about to be like the dark knight up there THIS year.

and tariq is right about chicago, im from ground zero and grew up with the people thats doing allot of this stuff, all they need is jobs, hope and support really. but noone will hire us, so its karma now
FOTEBB3.png
Chicago will be fine...you as gullible as the rest of people falling for what the media wants them to think. Tourist etc ain't going anywhere

I do highly agree with you about north side. Gov bout to crack down hard on crimes . Especially once it has started to effect highly populated white areas

If we get our shyt together it's a lot of areas I can see as Black Wall Street light . Spots like say 71stn stony to 87th got mad food spots, Starbucks, jewels etc already . Turn some of them joints/ add black owned establishments

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bad then....but being proactive means aggressive tactics (i.e. things like stop, question and frisk for example) are considered "racist' and targeting. Just driving around or walking around being a presence will do little if anything, especially if people are aware that there is no enforcement to go with it. IMO even with cops there, people and/or criminals will test the waters to just see how far they can go.
Nah being out here everyday & knowing how people think. Just that presence we will do wonders. Alot of the shyt like robberies & beating up innocent people is done simply off the fact ain't no police presence

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Chicago will be fine...you as gullible as the rest of people falling for what the media wants them to think. Tourist etc ain't going anywhere

I do highly agree with you about north side. Gov bout to crack down hard on crimes . Especially once it has started to effect highly populated white areas

If we get our shyt together it's a lot of areas I can see as Black Wall Street light . Spots like say 71stn stony to 87th got mad food spots, Starbucks, jewels etc already . Turn some of them joints/ add black owned establishments
your obviously not from the hood or have no contact with the people who actually out here doing it. its that bad and its normal. and this is a big problem as to why people dont understand whats really going on. most of my homies are literally serial killers and its cool. i cant imagine how bad the next generation will be with everything in chicago on a downward trend. when and how will it get better? chicago is the next detroit, or i really think some type of attack on the city will happen, like a katrina or something. but i dk

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your obviously not from the hood or have no contact with the people who actually out here doing it. its that bad and its normal. and this is a big problem as to why people dont understand whats really going on. most of my homies are literally serial killers and its cool. i cant imagine how bad the next generation will be.
Breh stop I'm out round anywhere from 63rd King to Austin on a daily. Save that you don't know talk for someone else . My cousin & uncle both doing L's. Every nikka except me on my daddy side claim GD:stopitslime:

Like I said chicago will be fine . What side you on ?