Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
That's what is starting to worry me. For the most part, we know there are general spots that stay hot, and if you avoid those, you're ok. Past month though we're seeing generally gang free spots seeing action. That shooting on 71st and State near the expressway shocked me, never hear shyt going down over there.
Where u been at :dahell:

They been getting it cracking from 069 to 79th on state for a long ass time :damn:

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Underrated post IMO. It demonstrates just how convoluted the problem is. If the police increase their presence, or initiate aggresive tactics, it will increase the liklihood of some controversy. Its a given there will be accusations of brutality, or profiling, unjustified police shootings, etc.. That said, police are damned if they do, and equally damned if they dont. This is a classic case of how a system built on institutionalized racism can harm the people it wasnt meant to, including those who's job it is to enforce the law. On a macro level you see this with colonialism as it takes troops on the ground to ensure "our interests" are protected. Those troops die for our freedom though. :troll:You know, by the same token one would have to be a fool to "serve and protect" in those communities.

On the other hand while I believe the issue is complex, what isnt complex is the worthless parents (I say parents loosely) that give birth and fail to raise these b*stards. All they do is make babies, and babies, and more babies, and more babies. They're not raising any of them either. Its hard not to be cynical when looking at small children without thinking they'll be breaking into your mother's house 10 years from now. You cant blame that entirely on white supremacy either. 99% of these b*stards are not the result of rape. Nobody is forcing anyone to procreate, yet thats exactly what these worthless people continue to do. They're 10 times worse for Black communities than any c00n you could ever dream of. Coming across a room of xenomorph eggs is less frightening than seeing a pregnant single woman at the grocery with her other children that she shouldnt have had either. Where's the father? Jail, or dead, or whatever other convenient excuse there is for her to have even more children.

Its like a plague. Seriously, like a plague. HIV, cancer, Ebola, Zika virus, single mothers, MIA fathers, etc..
and you can blame it on white supremacy because even though it is allot of mothers having kids out of wedlock, what gave them the initial platform to do it and what told them it was fine to do it? everyone in the hood knows if you have a kid you get free food and a 25$ a month apartment for life. All of this started somewhere so you cant just look at the problem and blame the people. especially some of the poorest people in the city. its just not right. Its really a case of if they knew better they would do better. Also a women cant have a man in the house if they live in one of these apartments. its all a sick game.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
40! Damn last time I checked it was 13 but that was Friday. Good Lord this summer will be hot.

I would say God bless the south and west sides but I see LP lake shore drive had action too.
Cus of the clubs and bars over there are getting popular by the hood mfs :martin:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree--but politically there is no way something like this could be implemented without blow back.

It would be labeled as "over policing", and "targeting."

Because if you're telling people to "get off the corner"....you're essentially enforcing the law....because with that enforcement there has to be repercussions of breaking it.

So if they refuse to move--then what? Lock them up? give them summonses? What if they put up a fight right there? Then what? beat them bloody if they resist, or god forbid, shooting someone because things went that route?

And at the next community meeting with the police commissioner and mayor we'll have hoards of black folks yelling about how they're locking everyone up and giving tickets en masse for being black by some egghead liberal street sociologist.
I think you misread my post. I'm not talking about citizens on the corner. I'm talking about COPS just chilling all damn day until something pops off. If they actually drive around...let it be known they around a lot of shot wouldn't pop off.

shyt them lil nikkas who been going round beating up people out west is a great example. The shyt doesn't happen if police weren't more interested in sitting somewhere in a corner kicking it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:laff:

You idiots just kill me with this thinking. Blow up a city full of innocent people because of some nikkas who do deplorable shyt?
A city of over 3 million fukking people at that :martin:

Murder rates in Chicago has went down tremendously if y'all really do your research .....went from 1000s of killings a year to 400.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Lake Shore Drive Near Fullerton isn't even dangerous.....

I'm noticing that more and more. People are popping off in neutral and damn near white yuppie areas. Like this place.

Live in million a dollars condos on the north side brehs :troll:

She wuz charged with a misdemeanor Woman charged after firing gun outside Lincoln Park bar

In California you would get hit with a mandatory gang enhancement 10 years, a gun enhancement which is another 10 years, and THEN tha actual crime you committed.... And if that wuz firing a gun it's 10 years for each bullet, she would have got around 70 years....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
and you can blame it on white supremacy because even though it is allot of mothers having kids out of wedlock, what gave them the initial platform to do it and what told them it was fine to do it? everyone in the hood knows if you have a kid you get free food and a 25$ a month apartment for life. All of this started somewhere so you cant just look at the problem and blame the people. especially some of the poorest people in the city. its just not right. Its really a case of if they knew better they would do better.

I'd say you can partially blame it on white supremacy. The system itself plays a part and rightfully deserves some blame. However, nobody is forcing these worthless women to have babies out of wedlock by other worthless men. The problem is there's no shame in living an immoral and irresponsible life. I know a woman who recently had a kid, who already has too many kids, with a couple of them at young ages already having records. Her friends didnt agree with her getting pregnant again, by yet another dude, one of at least two previous partners. Her friends didnt want to give her a baby shower. She decided to throw her own baby shower!!!!!!!! Thats the mentality of these folks. Its immoral and irresponisible, and they choose to live this lifestyle which harms the rest of the community. They choose this. This is what they choose to do.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
but thats what they get. every black club or bar that gets started gets shut down for bs reasons all the time. the shrine, green dolphin, its literally no where to go.
Shrine got shut down because the owner was forced to move out of the building due to it being turned into a luxury hotel

Green dolphin still open

But that's true about hearts , bodi and a few other clubs in the city :snoop:

Adriannas is the only decent club out here

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
I'd say you can partially blame it on white supremacy. The system itself plays a part and rightfully deserves some blame. However, nobody is forcing these worthless women to have babies out of wedlock by other worthless men. The problem is there's no shame in living an immoral and irresponsible life. I know a woman who recently had a kid, who already has too many kids, with a couple of them at young ages already having records. Her friends didnt agree with her getting pregnant again, by yet another dude, one of at least two previous partners. Her friends didnt want to give her a baby shower. She decided to throw her own baby shower!!!!!!!! Thats the mentality of these folks. Its immoral and irresponisible, and they choose to live this lifestyle which harms the rest of the community. They choose this. This is what they choose to do.
yeah. its a tough situation. but its like what can you do. its too big of a problem now. and peoples minds are too corrupted.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I think you misread my post. I'm not talking about citizens on the corner. I'm talking about COPS just chilling all damn day until something pops off. If they actually drive around...let it be known they around a lot of shot wouldn't pop off.

shyt them lil nikkas who been going round beating up people out west is a great example. The shyt doesn't happen if police weren't more interested in sitting somewhere in a corner kicking it.
my bad then....but being proactive means aggressive tactics (i.e. things like stop, question and frisk for example) are considered "racist' and targeting. Just driving around or walking around being a presence will do little if anything, especially if people are aware that there is no enforcement to go with it. IMO even with cops there, people and/or criminals will test the waters to just see how far they can go.