Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How does my reply to you demonstrate any sensitive? "Okay and?" is what I meant. Ratchet and violent music will always exist. This is just a cold fact. And also I don't plan on going back and forth, because I already said my piece on this subject a dozen times.
Is that why you posted the video in here, to remind us of that fact?

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
its over with in Chicago, Im glad i got out when i did. I heard cops say that they are going to start retiring when the fbi started to investigate cpd. And everything those cops said is happening. Police are not responding to calls, its just not enough officers, and its too many corrupt people in power now. You telling me they cant solve ANY of these murders and shootings, when all they have to do is look on facebook but they can find the 2 people that robbed this white hoe? lmao
Pair charged with robbery, brutal beating of DePaul freshman on CTA train

and i always knew that once those crimes hit up north it would be a WRAP, white people are getting killed and robbed left and right now. And if youre from the city, then you already know that allot of businesses all over from best buys to local restaurants are leaving. All of those millionaires are taking everything, tourist attraction districts are starting to look empty now.
it was only so long they could oppress people and they did it too much.
idk why but when ferguson popped off i knew chicago would be next. its about to be like the dark knight up there THIS year.

and tariq is right about chicago, im from ground zero and grew up with the people thats doing allot of this stuff, all they need is jobs, hope and support really. but noone will hire us, so its karma now

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I want them to not just sit in the corner & "chill":why:

There is no logical reason you can give me for that shyt happening in the middle of the day. A police presence often can keep shyt from popping off
I agree--but politically there is no way something like this could be implemented without blow back.

It would be labeled as "over policing", and "targeting."

Because if you're telling people to "get off the corner"....you're essentially enforcing the law....because with that enforcement there has to be repercussions of breaking it.

So if they refuse to move--then what? Lock them up? give them summonses? What if they put up a fight right there? Then what? beat them bloody if they resist, or god forbid, shooting someone because things went that route?

And at the next community meeting with the police commissioner and mayor we'll have hoards of black folks yelling about how they're locking everyone up and giving tickets en masse for being black by some egghead liberal street sociologist.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well in all honesty...I'm not sure what they can do. Policing in this day and age is a very political job.

Proactive policing for alot of departments is a good way to be sued or put in jail.

Underrated post IMO. It demonstrates just how convoluted the problem is. If the police increase their presence, or initiate aggresive tactics, it will increase the liklihood of some controversy. Its a given there will be accusations of brutality, or profiling, unjustified police shootings, etc.. That said, police are damned if they do, and equally damned if they dont. This is a classic case of how a system built on institutionalized racism can harm the people it wasnt meant to, including those who's job it is to enforce the law. On a macro level you see this with colonialism as it takes troops on the ground to ensure "our interests" are protected. Those troops die for our freedom though. :troll:You know, by the same token one would have to be a fool to "serve and protect" in those communities.

On the other hand while I believe the issue is complex, what isnt complex is the worthless parents (I say parents loosely) that give birth and fail to raise these b*stards. All they do is make babies, and babies, and more babies, and more babies. They're not raising any of them either. Its hard not to be cynical when looking at small children without thinking they'll be breaking into your mother's house 10 years from now. You cant blame that entirely on white supremacy either. 99% of these b*stards are not the result of rape. Nobody is forcing anyone to procreate, yet thats exactly what these worthless people continue to do. They're 10 times worse for Black communities than any c00n you could ever dream of. Coming across a room of xenomorph eggs is less frightening than seeing a pregnant single woman at the grocery with her other children that she shouldnt have had either. Where's the father? Jail, or dead, or whatever other convenient excuse there is for her to have even more children.

Its like a plague. Seriously, like a plague. HIV, cancer, Ebola, Zika virus, single mothers, MIA fathers, etc..

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Underrated post IMO. It demonstrates just how convoluted the problem is. If the police increase their presence, or initiate aggresive tactics, it will increase the liklihood of some controversy. Its a given there will be accusations of brutality, or profiling, unjustified police shootings, etc.. That said, police are damned if they do, and equally damned if they dont. This is a classic case of how a system built on institutionalized racism can harm the people it wasnt meant to, including those who's job it is to enforce the law. On a macro level you see this with colonialism as it takes troops on the ground to ensure "our interests" are protected. Those troops die for our freedom though. :troll:You know, by the same token one would have to be a fool to "serve and protect" in those communities.

On the other hand while I believe the issue is complex, what isnt complex is the worthless parents (I say parents loosely) that give birth and fail to raise these b*stards. All they do is make babies, and babies, and more babies, and more babies. They're not raising any of them either. Its hard not to be cynical when looking at small children without thinking they'll be breaking into your mother's house 10 years from now. You cant blame that entirely on white supremacy either. 99% of these b*stards are not the result of rape. Nobody is forcing anyone to procreate, yet thats exactly what these worthless people continue to do. They're 10 times worse for Black communities than any c00n you could ever dream of. Coming across a room of xenomorph eggs is less frightening than seeing a pregnant single woman at the grocery with her other children that she shouldnt have had either. Where's the father? Jail, or dead, or whatever other convenient excuse there is for her to have even more children.

Its like a plague. Seriously, like a plague. HIV, cancer, Ebola, Zika virus, single mothers, MIA fathers, etc..
:wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Compared to how many shootings in other cities? You have statistics for those? Or are you just regurgitating cherry picked statistics pushed by media with an agenda? :coffee:
44 shot in a city of 3 million .

I thoroughly enjoyed this holiday in my city drama and violence free