Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lake Shore Drive Near Fullerton isn't even dangerous.....

I'm noticing that more and more. People are popping off in neutral and damn near white yuppie areas.
That's what is starting to worry me. For the most part, we know there are general spots that stay hot, and if you avoid those, you're ok. Past month though we're seeing generally gang free spots seeing action. That shooting on 71st and State near the expressway shocked me, never hear shyt going down over there.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in all honesty...I'm not sure what they can do. Policing in this day and age is a very political job.

Proactive policing for alot of departments is a good way to be sued or put in jail.
nah no excuse.... I've seen fools leave they car in the middle of the street out west .Stopping traffic for everyone . No police in sight .....drive a few blocks & they chilling with they buddy talking

It's too much chilling instead of patrolling

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
nah no excuse.... I've seen fools leave they car in the middle of the street out west .Stopping traffic for everyone . No police in sight .....drive a few blocks & they chilling with they buddy talking

It's too much chilling instead of patrolling

What do you want the police to do? Patrol and do what exactly?