Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
why she does she come off the bench if she was so good?
probably off court issues and needing to pay her dues before being given the keys, she's better than their starting PG

I've watched every sky game this season and she's probably their second best player behind Marina Mabrey

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
princess
Didn’t take long for white people to start showing their true colors. The racism is coming out. It’s obvious a lot of them aren’t fans of the WNBA. They’re fans of CC. They love the white savior storyline. :mjpls:
I mean look at the Uncle Rawkusing in this thread alone:
You should be grateful for ol white princess :mjpls:
You black women are catty and jealous :mjpls:
Don't be so rough on ol white girl :mjpls:
Your sport was trash without her :mjpls:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
They are basketball players being competitive. You can't make everything about "business" and "relevancy" it makes it sound like you don't even grasp the feeling of competition.
That explains his why he’s such a Lebron groupie :lolbron:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t take long for white people to start showing their true colors. The racism is coming out. It’s obvious a lot of them aren’t fans of the WNBA. They’re fans of CC. They love the white savior storyline. :mjpls:
I can’t get into watching W but it’s too obvious what’s going on

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think in a weird way…the women dont like the all the attention the league is getting right now except for a minority. There seems to be a lot of resistance coming from the vets.

Gilbert broke it down perfectly….all of a sudden you’re going from hosting games in half empty arenas to sellouts/near sellouts. The attention WNBA has gotten is astronomical.

Clark just gotta play through it and make them give respect. Besides her shooting and passing which is the most underrated part of her game, she’s tough and not a softie.
That idiot wants those players to take it easy on her and damn near let her win

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think the hate CC is getting kind of short sighted considering the position the WNBA is in
The players need to be in on the hype train too. CC hype brings eyes to them as well in addition to the obvious increase in revenue and sponsorship money. These dumbasses out here highlighting every flaw shorty got fukk around and she really be a hype job and nobody will care about the league again. They need to be praying she's the real deal and hoping they can manufacture some kind of rivalries (that don't turn ppl off with all the bitterness)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First topic on first take this morning. Caitlin saving the W like the NWO saved wrestling in 96 :wow:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
These wnba players mad she is bringing viewers to their sport? Bill burr was right
She bringing viewers to her not the sport. They would have to rig the system and let her win in order to keep her viewers happy which in turn will artificially boost the sport. Unless she proves that she is “her” on the court then the whole thing is one big fad.