Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Feels like everyday I see a new thing from the WNBA that is completely embarrassing :francis:

That league needs to get their shyt together........it's looking like a clown show over there, not helped by the fact that the most vocal WNBA supporters online are straight up weirdos who don't even like sport.

Daps
I looked carters stats up she seems efficient enough but across all her teams nobody wants to start her. Idk why the stat comparison thing is even coming up obviously there is something holding every single wnba team back from putting her in a starting role despite how good some of yall said she is.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hit me with a elbow.. i will become her biggest hater too.. especially reporters asking about the foul that she committed vs overlooking the elbow...

fukk that bytch fukk these question n fukk u too.. i aint even bleed her yet..should I bleed her ...bet..

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
This is actually great for the wnba hopefully these two teams meet up in the playoffs if they can get their records better :blessed:

This should lead to an expansion of WNBA teams :ehh:

More ratings bigger contracts more teams :ahh:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
90% of the complainers are the same ones who doesn’t commit to watching every game of the wnba like many of us

Daps
90% of the complainers are the same ones who doesn’t commit to watching every game of the wnba like many of us
It’s funny because chennedy had similar treatment where her teams have not liked her. This happens with a lot of stars so i think we’re just seeing these.conversations in the open. If Steph got cheapshotted it would be a big reaction too so all in all it’s a non issue. It’s better the league grow people will get over it. Caitlin already on the path where she will get hate no matter what because of
Her fame. Somebody has to carry the torch might as well get used to it

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
Caitln Clark has got to prove herself to the players :manny:
Right now they see a majorly hyped rookie who is being hearlded as the savior of their league but hasn't earned her stripes in their eyes. She’s got to endure if she wants to earn the respect of the players.
Taurasi tried to tell them during the National Championship game that the players wasn’t gonna lay down for Caitlin once she got to the league but of course they took it like she was hating.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I looked carters stats up she seems efficient enough but across all her teams nobody wants to start her. Idk why the stat comparison thing is even coming up obviously there is something holding every single wnba team back from putting her in a starting role despite how good some of yall said she is.
She started for the Dream and was our best player as a rookie but she was a headcase and it's hard for her to play team basketball. Talent wise, she was easily one of our best players since Angel. Angel is our 🐐. Rhyne is our future 🐐

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I understand what Carter is saying...However...Clark's 3-point shooting is such a game-changer that teams are leaving her teammates wide open so that Clark doesn't beat them...So Even if Clark isn't hitting her shots she impacts the game.......Indy just hasn't taken advantage....Too many missed jump shots/layups....Also, Clark needs to improve her off-ball game, but that's also on the coach/players to run better plays/set better screens

As for Carter..."Million dollar talent, 10 cent head"........Carter was just suspended/banned in China this past season.....Coach Spoon had to babysit Carter at the last press conference and stopped the media from asking questions.....Carter needs to get her shyt together before coming for other players.

Look at how out of control Clark is in this video

Carter has the talent to be a top 5-10 player...but she has no self-control when things don't go her way.....Like gotdamn...Why bump Clark after you just hit the basket?...Very stupid.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s literally made their league relevant.. instead of taking the eyes and showcasing skills they’ve decided to hate on a rookie who’s played a handful of games

The #’s speak for themselves.. WNBA is in a vastly better spot because of Clark

They are basketball players being competitive. You can't make everything about "business" and "relevancy" it makes it sound like you don't even grasp the feeling of competition.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

home-alone-woof.gif