Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

calh45

Cal
Daps
QUEER Latifah? :deadrose:
:russ:

She purposely misconstrued what he said so she could be mad about it. I don't think most cats on this forum could point Monica McNutt out of a lineup before that appearance. I couldn't and I watch sports all of the time. SAS point is correct even though he's an ass with how he's going about it.....I can't stand his ass, but I gotta defend him. He put her in a position to be national ambassador for the WNBA and she used it to slap him in the face.

Side note: Queen Latifah is fukking nuts if she thinks Monica helped promote the WNBA with how she went about it on his show and then doubled down on it later with Shannon's podcast. She got her day on the internet, but it's safe to assume that's basically it for her on First Take now.

khross415

All Star
Daps

She purposely misconstrued what he said so she could be mad about it. I don't think most cats on this forum could point Monica McNutt out of a lineup before that appearance. I couldn't and I watch sports all of the time. SAS point is correct even though he's an ass with how he's going about it.....I can't stand his ass, but I gotta defend him. He put her in a position to be national ambassador for the WNBA and she used it to slap him in the face.

Side note: Queen Latifah is fukking nuts if she thinks Monica helped promote the WNBA with how she went about it on his show and then doubled down on it later with Shannon's podcast. She got her day on the internet, but it's safe to assume that's basically it for her on First Take now.

if you been watching any of first take past 5 years shes been on there. dunno how you miss her , Steph Curry literally went on a petty rant when Warriors won #4 against her perk and one of the football nikkas

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjtf: THAT AINT QUEEN LATIFAH nikka

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

She was on there today

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you've watched ESPN's NBA coverage the last 2-3 years we've seen her plenty and that definitely wouldn't be the case for NYC and tri-state brehs like myself because she's on the biggest sports network in the nyc

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Instead of making videos basically saying "This bytch should be grateful", all SAS has to do is pull receipts if he really feeling some type of way about it :sas1:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So.

Again..

Turn down five mill. To play with real former or nba all star standouts.

Plus residuals on three jerseys at the same time.

Art Barr

Parker lewis : closing note

Lower the fukk'n hoop in the wnba.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Women are just douchebags when it comes to sports. I remember watching my sisters basketball games and there was always dirty fouls that would cause a fight if it happened in the men’s game.

Here is a recent play in women’s soccer

She even stared her down so she knew what time it was :mjlit:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So.

Again..

Turn down five mill. To play with real former or nba all star standouts.

Plus residuals on three jerseys at the same time.

Art Barr

Parker lewis : closing note

Lower the fukk'n hoop in the wnba.
Bro Cube don’t want them problems. You see the fallout over this foul?? Imagine a dude in The Big 3 just touching her. They’d be killing the Big 3 and Cube.

Last edited: