Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The wnba players don’t deserve this bullshyt

The fact that yall in here saying that the wnba is hating on her is ridiculous

The whole narrative that the league is hating on her is false

Shorty got hip checked in a game fukk outta here

Yall want people to kiss her ass that’s crazy

Women are the most jealous creatures on earf.

you kidding yourself if you don't think SOME of these players aren't jealous/envious of Bawse Pawg's attention and bread. these broads are turning it up a notch no doubt.

But it's nothing new. All great and hyped incoming college players get it. And the fact she's white makes her the mark even more. You know nikkaz wanted to give Bird the business when he first got in the league, but guess what.... he proved himself. CC gonna have to do the same.

When this shyt first happened, I knew Social Media and ESPN was gon act stupid. And they did.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
my issue is this:

CC is what the WNBA wanted (and what they need). You want more money? Get a transcendent star to elevate the league. Its how every other men and women’s league has grown.

I’m not campaigning for the W to take it easy on her. what I am campaigning against is the outright salty and bitter attitudes that the players and personalities who cover the W are having about her popularity.

It’s like no one has sat them down and told them that “this is how your league grows. As painful as it may be the work of your predecessors is going to be minimized and ignored and narrative about race and other social constructs are going to be applied to create drama”.

And worse yet BW on social media are not helping because situations like this arent viewed with any pragmatism and have to be viewed through the lens of “misogynoir and colorism (which are present)” and a whole lotta internalized anger/jealously that it isnt a BW who is shaking shyt up.

Basically, they want it one way, when its the other.
Yeah, you can't take it easy on her and she has to play better. But she's what, 10 games in? I think she'll be fine.

But that team is going to get made over in the offseason. They are cheeks. Aliyah was ROY and they got the number 1 pick AGAIN for Christ's Sake. :dead:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everyone is complaining except for Caitlin.

She’s going to be fine.

Right, people are projecting their feelings but CC has been as quiet as a church month.

At the end of the day, it’s just basketball. Not some morality play.

My main issue is with the WNBA refs failing to control the action and the amount of cheap shots I’ve seen in games from players.

This has blown up way out of proportion.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
She’s right; if you’ve watched any of her games this season all she does is fire up volume 3s and turn the ball over. Her best attribute truth be told is her passing.

She can’t go left, can’t finish over people, and has no in between game. She has a lot she needs to work on
She is correct and isn’t hating at all. However, watching her, I can see her game improving once she learns how to pace and space. AND also get better teammates. She reminds me of Trae Young, a volume shooter who still will get their assists. A small part of me feels for her because she’s not complaining and she ain’t no punk, it’s the :mjpls: fans and media who are blowing things out of proportion. She’s the league cash cow, we just have to accept it and the :mjpls: that’s comes with it, as always.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chennedy is way better than Caitlin. All these dudes on these media outlets can argue are ratings, which has nothing to do with what happens on the court.

"Only two things are real in this business. The money and the miles" - Kevin Nash :wow:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these women gotta learn to play the game
Everybody in the NBA understands to not foul Wemby too hard

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll do know that story lines drive ratings right? This is perfect for the WNBA. They better hope more players start hating on Caitlyn because them white folks gonna start supporting the league in droves, just to see certain people lose and "be humbled"

This.

"Caitlyn Clark in the WNBA" might as well be the name of a comic book at this point. She has a whole season of "villains" to battle against and all these people are gonna tune in to catch the next exciting issue.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are the most jealous creatures on earf.

you kidding yourself if you don't think SOME of these players aren't jealous/envious of Bawse Pawg's attention and bread. these broads are turning it up a notch no doubt.

But it's nothing new. All great and hyped incoming college players get it. And the fact she's white makes her the mark even more. You know nikkaz wanted to give Bird the business when he first got in the league, but guess what.... he proved himself. CC gonna have to do the same.

When this shyt first happened, I knew Social Media and ESPN was gon act stupid. And they did.

We all remember those Dennis Rodman and Zeke comments

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
my issue is this:

CC is what the WNBA wanted (and what they need). You want more money? Get a transcendent star to elevate the league. Its how every other men and women’s league has grown.

I’m not campaigning for the W to take it easy on her. what I am campaigning against is the outright salty and bitter attitudes that the players and personalities who cover the W are having about her popularity.

It’s like no one has sat them down and told them that “this is how your league grows. As painful as it may be the work of your predecessors is going to be minimized and ignored and narrative about race and other social constructs are going to be applied to create drama”.

And worse yet BW on social media are not helping because situations like this arent viewed with any pragmatism and have to be viewed through the lens of “misogynoir and colorism (which are present)” and a whole lotta internalized anger/jealously that it isnt a BW who is shaking shyt up.

Basically, they want it one way, when its the other.
Who is salty and bitter?

Can you give examples?