Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Some of these comments about Clarks game are asinine. She's a rookie who just got done with a long college season, on a terrible team. If you watch the Fever they are bad. Got teammates missing easy shots left and right. Of course she is going to struggle early in the year and go through NORMAL rookie growing pains

The issue consistently is that no one is giving grace to a rookie who is obviously immensely talented.

SOME of the women are jealous haters. That's just the nature of women and athletes. I think they are immensely more jealous then some of these other NBA/NFL/MLB etc rookie athletes because they have the $$ in their league. These other women don't in the WNBA
I don’t know how many WNBA teams you watch, but EVERY team has players missing layups, even the good teams. This notion that Caitlin is playing with a bunch of bums is bullshyt. Boston (15 and 8 and led league in FG percentage as a rookie) and Mitchell (18ppg) were all stars last year. Smith averaged 15 and 9. All of their stats are down this year. I wonder why? :jbhmm:

If Caitlin is playing with a bunch of bums, she’s one of the bums.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole thread is about the other players hating on this girl.
Which is just moving the goal post and switching the narrative.
So everyone is busy talking about how she's being "hated on" and not about how garbage she is.
They already had this narrative in the holster just in case, from when taurasi said it wasn't gonna be easy for Clark coming in.

So Can someone show me an instance where someone was hating on her. Cause this situation ain't it.
She popped mess and got popped
This is what Taurasi said that had people claiming she was jealous of CC.

"Reality is coming. There’s levels to this thing. And that’s just life. We all went through it. You see it on the NBA side and you’re going to see it on this side. You look superhuman playing 18-year-olds, but you’re going to come with some grown women who’ve been playing professional basketball for a long time,” Taurasi said.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This whole thread is about the other players hating on this girl.
Which is just moving the goal post and switching the narrative.
So everyone is busy talking about how she's being "hated on" and not about how garbage she is.
They already had this narrative in the holster just in case, from when taurasi said it wasn't gonna be easy for Clark coming in.

So Can someone show me an instance where someone was hating on her. Cause this situation ain't it.
She popped mess and got popped

You might as well be talking to a brick wall. The narrative has already been put out there and it’s no turning back. 90% of people speaking on the WNBA don’t even watch games and know nothing about the league or the sport payers.

They also talk about the league in a condescending way that makes it seem like it was on the verge of filing for bankruptcy, and Clark saved the league by investing billions of dollars out of her own pocket.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Some of these comments about Clarks game are asinine. She's a rookie who just got done with a long college season, on a terrible team. If you watch the Fever they are bad. Got teammates missing easy shots left and right. Of course she is going to struggle early in the year and go through NORMAL rookie growing pains

The issue consistently is that no one is giving grace to a rookie who is obviously immensely talented.

SOME of the women are jealous haters. That's just the nature of women and athletes. I think they are immensely more jealous then some of these other NBA/NFL/MLB etc rookie athletes because they have the $$ in their league. These other women don't in the WNBA

I see this mf is pivoting to Caitlin Clark stanning now that Bron is on his last legs :dead:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Such a bozo, but it wouldn't shock me if that shyt was staged.

And yes, there is a LOT of WWE in what you see on these shows. :francis:

Nah SA was GENUINELY pissed off, that body language was unmistakeable. He felt betrayed.

I low-key feel bad for Monica, he had that sassy "watch how I do you from now on" face. He gonna railroad her.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know how many WNBA teams you watch, but EVERY team has players missing layups, even the good teams. This notion that Caitlin is playing with a bunch of bums is bullshyt. Boston (15 and 8 and led league in FG percentage as a rookie) and Mitchell (18ppg) were all stars last year. Smith averaged 15 and 9. All of their stats are down this year. I wonder why? :jbhmm:

Nah some of these are egregious as a professional hooper. There's a reason they got the #1 pick in the NBA, and had the #1 pick in the NBA the year prior.. They've been BAD for years now. Don't cap for this team when they've been horrible for awhile now

Well I mean normally when you transition from a #1 option for a #2 option, or a #2 option to a #3 option then your numbers tend to dip.. It's simple math

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

I've watched every game.

There's nothing AS about any player on this team.