Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
A black person gotta vote for Biden and the democrats :mjpls: Just like he said. Chick need to stay in her lane and police white men. Dems refuse to acknowledge that Joe is just as racist for some reason. Joe Biden and Trump are both racist, miss me with the shaming shyt, I'm deciding whether I want to be eaten by a wolf(trump) or a fox (biden)
wolf will kill you faster. a fox will nip at your neck until you dead. go with the wolf everybody fears the wolf and therefore is on guard. now a fow people think are regal, cool, interesting...but they'll also kill you albeit slower. yeah that's about sums it up...Biden still a bad choice that will lul blacks into sleep mode again for another while until all the critical thinking blacks are wiped out or castrated...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So the logical conclusion is to vote for Trump or not at all huh :mjlol:

I guess whatever helps you sleep at night.
No the logical conclusion would be to stop putting trust in a society that for the last 400 years showed that it was constructed to have the black man at the bottom. So instead of settling for the scraps of being able to sleep on an air mattress instead of the floor of someone else’s house why not get together with like minded brothers and build your own house?

In other words for the shills that pop up every 4 years to tell us who to or not to vote for, why don’t y’all ever pop up in regards to building up our communities?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Agreed. These clowns happy with cacs running their lives. Would never think of having their own society ran by them.

Big dummies is the perfect description for them. Big salute my G :salute::myman:

bytch ass you know damn well I'm talking about you :stopitslime:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
A black person gotta vote for Biden and the democrats :mjpls: Just like he said. Chick need to stay in her lane and police white men. Dems refuse to acknowledge that Joe is just as racist for some reason. Joe Biden and Trump are both racist, miss me with the shaming shyt, I'm deciding whether I want to be eaten by a wolf(trump) or a fox (biden)

Even in this ... analogy

The wolf would be 100x worse than a fox

I can kill the largest fox in this world with my hands

Soooo

The idea is to pick the BEST CHOICE OF THE TWO CHOICES

(Not find a perfect candidate, not any other bullshyt. One is better for you than the other. And that's all)