Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Step your pawg game up 50 :scust:

chelsea-handler-reveals-tragic-family-secrets-mobile.jpg

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Not married, one sided, baby mommas, ignorant. 50 is gonna get it from cacs hard.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I like her, but I don't like White people telling Black people how to be Black. She needs to police her own people. They're the ones who put Trump in office. Black people didn't do that.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at people questioning if 50 will let it slide

She was on Howard Stern years ago clowning him and bragging about calling him a racial slur and he didn’t do shyt.

50 will shyt on a black person for the tiniest infraction yet when a white woman degrades and emasculates him he won’t say shyt, because he worships white people.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You do realize that Trump is trying to pass policies that will kick black people out of certain jobs right.... He's trying to get rid of AA when it comes to hiring (he asked Microsoft to stop hiring for diversity). You goofy as hell.
Yeah I realize that... it hasn't happened yet. Might not happen.
However what I said still stands. You didnt even make an attempt to disprove it, as usual
At most you can bring up some random thing that you might affect black people.
But we can never deny Biden is one of the most prolific racist in modern politics