Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
she right but you do know 50 is trolling right?

have people been actually watching him for the past 20 years? his entire social media is built off trolling ... they are basically visual gunit mixtape skits with the "owwww you gonna make me do this or that.... let me pull up the numbers, this says that ...so and so, so shyt's gonna be bad for you"

"ice took down the titanic... who knew?.... water's free nikka... we bout to freeze and sell the blocks for profit"

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
i saw a video of her getting pissed on
she didn't move :hhh:

Everybody overlooking the only black man running for office. They'll slander Kanye and refuse to vote for him because he said slavery was a choice, but turn around a vote for the man responsible for the crime bill
blacks vote democrat 90%

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Me
He hasn't put any music out worth listening too in over 10 years if I judged artist on them.being c00ns or corny my playlist would be near empty

I know common sense isn't what you were going for though.....

P.s. power is one of the worst shows I've ever watched

I just couldnt get into it..

Daps
Anyone can say anything on the net but if you really doing that that’s cool bruh. It’s only a wonder why you run to the forum everyday only telling black people who to vote for instead of inspiring them by what YOU do in your personal life and making that what you push the most
:scust:

I do both. There's folks on here that know me offline and can vouch for me. :myman:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I had to remind him that he was a black person”
This bytch is way out of pocket for this. :snoop:Then she tried to use her old 50 year old p*ssy as some sort of bargaining chip. :mjtf:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A black person gotta vote for Biden and the democrats :mjpls: Just like he said. Chick need to stay in her lane and police white men. Dems refuse to acknowledge that Joe is just as racist for some reason. Joe Biden and Trump are both racist, miss me with the shaming shyt, I'm deciding whether I want to be eaten by a wolf(trump) or a fox (biden)
Was chatting with an older breh and he said the same thing word for word. Except he isn’t voting.

Daps
Chelsea is outta pocket but Fiddy......voting for Trump :mjlol:.

If this was George HW Bush or John McCain, fine. Of all the times to get political, this nikka wants to dance with Trump. It's only because Trump will actually listen to dusty rappers and entertainers.

You think Fiddy would be up meeting with President Mitch McConnell? Nope, because Mitch would be like "get that niglet off my lawn."
gettyimages-1158683953.jpg

Trump actually makes these dudes feel important because he'd rather talk to Steve Harvey than nikkas with some gravitas and substance that would challenge him (notice how uncomfortable he gets around Obama).