Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
At least this cherrios commercial isn't some bullshyt like the Disneyland commercial

:comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
General_Mills_Multi_Grain_Cheerios_Nutritional_Information_Chart.jpg
>> every other Cheerio.

Now I know what you're thinking...

But trust me and try them once.

Best Cheerio by far.

:dontlike:

Chocolate Cheerios >>>>>>>>>>>

cheerios.jpg

:comeon:

chefrost

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
this commercial is pretty accurate cause he is with a white lady and she is in the kitchen minding her bizz while homeboy is sleepin' if it was a sister or latina......they'd be going through homeboy's phone ..

as for cheerios i have to put mad sugar in that bytch for it to be remotely decent i think the box it comes in tastes better than the actual cereal

kHvBW91.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

wtf you talkin bout

i'm talking about black men not living up to men in other communities, economically. a lot of these white women realize after marriage that a black man (on average) can't provide the same lifestyle their white counterparts can provide and bounce. i gotta buddy going through this right now.

and it wasn't marrying for superficial reasons. it's hooking up because they're in love but without the resources to sustain the relationship, it soured. just my opinion though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing wrong with this commercial. In fact, we need more diversity in commercials that show more interracial couples and families.

Cheerios is on the ball! :salute:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i'm talking about black men not living up to men in other communities, economically. a lot of these white women realize after marriage that a black man (on average) can't provide the same lifestyle their white counterparts can provide and bounce. i gotta buddy going through this right now.

and it wasn't marrying for superficial reasons. it's hooking up because they're in love but without the resources to sustain the relationship, it soured. just my opinion though

A lot of brothers don't understand this.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

breh why do you think black men cant provide a stable life for a bytch (regardless of race)?