Cheating in a relationship

Anonymous poll

• Done it

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Have never done it.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Thought about it, but didn't go through with it.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
We all cheat......it's just what it is.
right now one of you cats are thinking
about marrying a chick this moment
that's gonna be suckin a dudes dikk
through a car window this weekend.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Nope.

Had an open relationship for about a year back in the day. We both knew what was up and had a lot of fun trading stories.

Each of us smashed people where the sexual chemistry was stronger but everything else was completely off. We ended up appreciating each other more afterwards.

Learned I could keep a steady rotation.

Wife (gf back then) learned she could easily smash dudes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finer than me but there was ALWAYS a :scust: :what::hhh: aspect to those nikkas.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F_JSWxsWgAApOjH

Niccas usually lower they standards when it comes to cheating, if you can't make the hotel receptionist give you a side eye, that bish ain't good enough

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I've cheated in every relationship I've been in.

Longest I went faithful for was 2 years in a relationship and thinking about it now, I suspect COVID had a part to play in that (lack of opportunities).

Never been caught although I think one of my exes did suspect something due to a bit of sloppiness from me. Sometimes I would forget if I told her something or the side chick and she would always make off the cuff "jokes" about me having said that to my side chick.

The way I justify it to myself is that there are never feelings involved on my side. No, that excuse would not fly with me if my partner cheated and told me that.

I genuinely don't know if I'll ever be able to remain 100% faithful. Maybe when I get married, the fear of divorce will keep me in check.

as a player to another...

why even get in a relationship then? Don't you enjoy the freedom?

Menna

All Star
Daps
Some people know their partners cheat, but don't care as long as it's never with anyone they know and they don't bring it into the home or do it unprotected.

Yes I know this is an FBI ass question nobody told you to click on the thread muthfukka
That’s called an open relationship or a one sided open relationship and a form of polyamory

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that cheats is a piece of shyt. Idc, idc. To sit in someone‘a face knowing you was fukking another woman/man, I feel you’re a sociopath. I say that to the women I know that do it, as well as the men I know. That shyt is wrong. May all cheaters die horrible deaths. Don’t @ me.
Who fuked your bytch?