Cheating in a relationship

Anonymous poll

• Done it

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Have never done it.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Thought about it, but didn't go through with it.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Does accidentally spontaneously firing off some knuckle babies on a nurse practitioner's shoe while she is conducting a prostate exam qualify as cheating? :lupe::dame:

Asking for a friend:yeshrug:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Never.

I believe in karma, and I'm afraid that shyt will bring terrible karma to my life.

This goes especially for my current. When you meet the one, you do everything to not fukk it up. Passing may not be easy every time; but you know that guilt on the other side of it will have you fukked up.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I've cheated plenty of times in my first relationship.

Since then I've just told my women that I fukk other girls from time to time and they literally don't give af. They enjoy the threesomes that come with it on occasion too.

I shall die a horrible death, according to some people. :yeshrug:
It's not cheating if you're telling her what you're doing. That's an open relationship. But probably just open on your side.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
What you mean by that?
Having to sneak around, worrying about her keeping everything tight like phone calls, texts, etc. so it doesn't get back to you. Too much stress dealing with that shyt. When I was in that position it wasn't a thrill. It also makes you question women alot if you've been in these arrangements more than once. The times I have were unknowingly too so it caught me WAYYYY off guard. You thinking she texting her girl and it's really her husband but now you in a full on relationship.:snoop:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I've cheated in every relationship I've been in.

Longest I went faithful for was 2 years in a relationship and thinking about it now, I suspect COVID had a part to play in that (lack of opportunities).

Never been caught although I think one of my exes did suspect something due to a bit of sloppiness from me. Sometimes I would forget if I told her something or the side chick and she would always make off the cuff "jokes" about me having said that to my side chick.

The way I justify it to myself is that there are never feelings involved on my side. No, that excuse would not fly with me if my partner cheated and told me that.

I genuinely don't know if I'll ever be able to remain 100% faithful. Maybe when I get married, the fear of divorce will keep me in check.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I did it but my hand was forced. She had lost my trust (not by cheating, long story) so one night out with my guys my boys pulled me over and said she was looking at another dude.

So same night I ditched her and hooked up with a friend of a friend.

We broke up a few weeks later.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Men and women are never going to be fully honest about this, but most people cheat.

Whether it’s physically or mentally and they never follow through with it physically. The thought and temptation is definitely there and with the right type of encouragement and circumstances many people will act on it.

Anytime you’ve been in a long term relationship for years, it goes through those periods of getting stale. You might love your partner, but you don’t like them everyday. All that ish about butterflies in the pit of your stomach and great sex all the time is Hollywood fantasyland especially when been with someone a decade or more.

That’s why it’s important to date, take trips, and try new things to keep your relationship fresh and even then your relationship isn’t exempt from those unpleasant periods.

This subject isn’t nearly as black and white as most of you make it out to be and most are never going to come out and say yes I occasionally think about what it’s like to be with another person but most people do and that in itself is a form of cheating.

It’s never just sex, it starts with those interactions that you don’t want your partner to know about. That flirting with the person you met on the job, at the bar that night, while you were hanging out without your partner in the after hours etc.

Long term relationships are a lot work, patience, forgiveness, and compromise. Most people don’t go through all that without being tested and tempted occasionally based on the little I know about basic human psychology.

Most people don’t have the discipline to see the most basic of tasks though yet many want to say they have this unwavering sense of fidelity to a person they don’t even like everyday. I’m calling either ducktales or you’ve never been in a relationship for extended period of years.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I used to think cheaters were scum back in my school days. Now its like... look, you dont have to do this.. i know its hard sometimes and your faith will be shaken. Kind of how i look at alcoholics or gamblers or people with poor spending habits. You're not getting expelled from the game but its a flag on the play. You know what i mean?

I've seen people throw incredible weight on their partners and those same people put no emotional weight at all on their friends, previous hookups and one night stands. So when their partner shrugs and starts creeping its like.... :francis:

Yeah some cheaters are all out demons, but alot of them are simply broken and tired of the grind. For my brothers, if she aint got the wap, just stop. If that p*ssy ain't yanking, act like its stanking. If she don't make you scream, leave it for the team. Basically stop cuffing girls that aren't truly sexually satisfying. If you find out its trash, let her go... I'd rather be a fukk boy than a cheater anyday. And if you wake up and its not what it used to be.. just gone dead it.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Never cheated ever in my life…

I’m from Oakland. The culture says lying to a girl just to fukk another girl means you scared of yo bytch.

If you wanna fukk somebody else, tell your bytch what the deal is. Either she gets down with the program or she gets removed from the roster.

Cheating is for nikkas who are scared/ain’t got they bytch on lock.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, could never break a good woman's heart who been with you through thick and thin. I'd never even put myself in that situation.

Women calling their coworkers work husbands. Like B im just tryna get this paper.:scust:

That work husband shyt is sus. Every woman who has every called me that has tried to smash