Cheating in a relationship

Anonymous poll

• Done it

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Have never done it.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Thought about it, but didn't go through with it.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I genuinely don't know if I'll ever be able to remain 100% faithful. Maybe when I get married, the fear of divorce will keep me in check.
You won't. You've set the precedent for yourself that cheating is acceptable for you to do. Outside of a true change with your mindset, you'll continue to cheat regardless.

Daps
Anyone that cheats is a piece of shyt. Idc, idc. To sit in someone‘a face knowing you was fukking another woman/man, I feel you’re a sociopath. I say that to the women I know that do it, as well as the men I know. That shyt is wrong. May all cheaters die horrible deaths. Don’t @ me.
882.gif

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I did it when I was younger. I was just girl crazy and couldn’t help myself. Dikk discipline was non-existent. I wasn’t sloppy with it though. I’ve never done it in my marriage though and will not. You get older and realize the grass isn’t greener and the thought of hurting my wife breaks my heart. Because I know how she would react. She would be repulsed by me and I would lose the best woman I’ve ever met.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I don’t cheat but I make sure my girl doesn’t open the floodgates

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I used to cheat. Then I realized that I was doing it because I saw my father do it all the time and thought that’s the norm. Then I went deeper and realized everytime I was depressed it happened so I can feel better. I haven’t in many years and to be honest it’s a good feeling not having to hide shyt. Seeing the woman I love cry because of me being a dog wasn’t a good feeling. Now I just try to express feelings which is something I had never done before. I wasn’t allowed to be sad growing up if not I got my ass whooped. When I feel the depression is coming back I try to talk to my wife about it more. That cheating shyt to feel like the man cuz I got multiple hoes on deck is not an option for me anymore.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I've been cheated on by exes in the past. I've cheated twice in the past too. At this point in my life, I'm not bitter about it nor do I actively desire to cheat. But the thought does occasionally cross my mind, not gonna lie. Just the lying and covering up to get away with it...I'm not built like that.