Cheating in a relationship

Anonymous poll

• Done it

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Have never done it.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Thought about it, but didn't go through with it.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Anyone that cheats is a piece of shyt. Idc, idc. To sit in someone‘a face knowing you was fukking another woman/man, I feel you’re a sociopath. I say that to the women I know that do it, as well as the men I know. That shyt is wrong. May all cheaters die horrible deaths. Don’t @ me.

Tell us what happened to you????

200w.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't cheat but I've been aware of others cheating, and it has shaken my faith in humanity.

Imagine seeing the most seemingly innocent and sweet woman boo'd up with her significant other and singing his praises on Instagram even though you know the side dude who is raw dogging, having anal sex and creampieing her on a regular basis :francis:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I absolutely do not cheat. I don’t believe The Nut could possibly be worth all the Fallout.
And there is always fallout, sooner or later.

I didn’t agree with everything @Crude said, but I definitely agree with
”it’s never just about the sex”. Because it’s never just about the sex,
it seems to reach a point where it bleeds into other parts of your life.
I don’t need it.

There are people adjacent to me that I know have shiesty history, but they don’t know how much I know.
I’m talking about chit they did from 15-20 years ago. Not because I’m clocking ‘em or anything,
but because I’ve been around and I know people and I know where (proverbial) bodies are buried.
It’s wild because I’ll be out somewhere and somebody will give me that “this dude looks familiar” look
not realizing I know their whole family and how his mama cheated on his daddy while he was working 48 hour
shifts at the Firehouse. I’ll be damned if imma do stuff to have my biz out in the street like that.

I understand why The Bible says cheating is a sin you do against yourself, and it tastes sweet while
you do it, but the aftertaste is bitter.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Never cheated ever in my life…

I’m from Oakland. The culture says lying to a girl just to fukk another girl means you scared of yo bytch.

If you wanna fukk somebody else, tell your bytch what the deal is. Either she gets down with the program or she gets removed from the roster.

Cheating is for nikkas who are scared/ain’t got they bytch on lock.
Not from Oakland but this is this first time I've seen someone think the same as me on this.

You a grown ass man paying yo way & still having to sneak around and come up with lies just to do what you want? Nah.You just aint got it like you want it. Cant find a chick who gone rock with your true self.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
If u are married or in a serious relationship just tell your spouse or partner, I think we need to split because I need to cheat

I dated chicks who ex dudes cheated on them and they turn around and cheated on them.. I’m like why u didn’t just moved on after finding out but instead stay in a relationship but cheat.. shyt sounded stupid

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Thought about it, but never did. I'm the kind of person that when I screw up, I screw up in spectacular fashion. A lot of my friends cheated on each other in high school, and I figured it was a phase that everyone would grow out of once we all got out. NOPE!

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Anyone that cheats is a piece of shyt. Idc, idc. To sit in someone‘a face knowing you was fukking another woman/man, I feel you’re a sociopath. I say that to the women I know that do it, as well as the men I know. That shyt is wrong. May all cheaters die horrible deaths. Don’t @ me.
@Passionate1! 😡