Charlotte Flair to undergo surgery. Return date TBD

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
She'll most likely be back in the Rumble as a surprise entrant. To be honest, what does Asuka have left in terms of competition on RAW? I guess she hasn't had a feud with Shayna, right? Doesn't anyone even want to see that? :francis:

I wouldn't of mind it because it would have had Asuka act serious once again. Instead it looks like they are doing this tag shyt with Lana. :snoop:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wouldn't of mind it because it would have had Asuka act serious once again. Instead it looks like they are doing this tag shyt with Lana. :snoop:

I mean, they put her in a tag act with Lana because she's steamrolled everyone and there is nothing else. Her prominent feuds during the pandemic era were with Sasha & Bayley, who are on Smackdown. There are no credible threats to her on the main roster outside of Nia (who's she's beaten 1000x now) and Shayna.

Let's look at the RAW women's roster...

Alexa Bliss - basically a valet for Bray Wyatt at this point
Becky Lynch - Out
Charlotte - Out
Dana Brooke - No credible threat whatsoever, in a tag-team with Mandy Rose
Lacey Evans - Jobbed out in every feud she's had on TV, no credible threat
Lana - :beli:
Mandy Rose - Potential, but she's limited to a tag-team role now for whatever reason
Naomi - Out
Nia Jax - Lost to Asuka multiple times
Nikki Cross - Is she even on TV anymore? Don't know why she's not showcased
Peyton Royce - Let's be real, she's not a credible threat to Asuka. She should've never been split from Billie
Reckoning - No idea why Mia can't get a match on TV, but she should be going after Asuka based on their stable premise
Shayna - Saddled with carrying Nia Jax for some reason

WWE's booking for the women's matches is pretty bad outside of the Horsewomen and Asuka. They haven't really built up anyone else.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I mean, they put her in a tag act with Lana because she's steamrolled everyone and there is nothing else. Her prominent feuds during the pandemic era were with Sasha & Bayley, who are on Smackdown. There are no credible threats to her on the main roster outside of Nia (who's she's beaten 1000x now) and Shayna.

Becky Lynch - Out
Charlotte - Out
Mandy Rose - Potential, but she's limited to a tag-team role now for whatever reason
Naomi - Out
Peyton Royce - Let's be real, she's not a credible threat to Asuka. She should've never been split from Billie
Reckoning - No idea why Mia can't get a match on TV, but she should be going after Asuka based on their stable premise

WWE's booking for the women's matches is pretty bad outside of the Horsewomen and Asuka. They haven't really built up anyone else.

Booking maybe bad for sure but the ones that are available outside of Shayna are really not viable/believable threats to Asuka neither. :russ:

Maybe Lacey but like you said she’s been jobbed and saddled with Peyton for some reason.

I guess Vince doesn’t think any of these girls are ready for Asuka. :manny::heh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much :pachaha:
En9A3vhXMAUAs8j

Be addicted to plastic surgery and make yourself look like you’re 50 before you turn 40 brehettes :scust:
shyt look like a picture of a teacher and the student she was fukking when he was 12, 10 years into their marriage.

How the fukk is she only 34 looking like that?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Shouts out the Horsewomen of wrestling too

Outside of Asuka they really are the best of the best frfr.....took me some time to appreciate that.

Has Asuka beaten all 4 of them at some point?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Becky Lynch - Out
Charlotte - Out
Naomi - Out

Nia Jax injured her a couple weeks ago

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shouts out the Horsewomen of wrestling too

Outside of Asuka they really are the best of the best frfr.....took me some time to appreciate that.

Has Asuka beaten all 4 of them at some point?
Sasha & Bayley are the best, the women in NXT run circles around Charles and Becky.
It pains me to say it too but CHHHuck is missed in the Raw division. :manny:
That says more about the RAW division than it does her talent:mjlol: Asuka should've been drafted to SD where the real stars are.