Charlotte Flair to undergo surgery. Return date TBD

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair Claims Daughter Charlotte Could Be Out Of Action For Up To A Year

tenor.gif
Yeah hopefully she stops those Moonsaults :hhh:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Good....i like Asuka in ring stuff....but im not about to pretend her inaudible promos are entertaining but promos aint why i watch anyway....She phoning it in these days with her ring work.

I was just watching Charlotte beat the dog shyt outta Rhonda at summerslam:ohlawd:

Im ready for the return of the Queen frfr.....division been missing her and Becky frfr

Asuka been knocking over tomato cans on raw for wayyyyy to long now.......

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Good....i like Asuka in ring stuff....but im not about to pretend her inaudible promos are entertaining but promos aint why i watch anyway....She phoning it in these days with her ring work.

I was just watching Charlotte beat the dog shyt outta Rhonda at summerslam:ohlawd:

Im ready for the return of the Queen frfr.....division been missing her and Becky frfr

Asuka been knocking over tomato cans on raw for wayyyyy to long now.......

It pains me to say it too but CHHHuck is missed in the Raw division. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
She'll most likely be back in the Rumble as a surprise entrant. To be honest, what does Asuka have left in terms of competition on RAW? I guess she hasn't had a feud with Shayna, right? Doesn't anyone even want to see that? :francis: