CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
How you a WWE stan but don’t like Charlotte? :what:

Or Austin Theory?:why:

You gonna jump on this bandwagon :ufdup:
Huh? First of all I'm a fan not a Stan. Stans are crazy people. Secondly, I posted it mainly for people like you and LordDeathwatch who would really appreciate it. If I didn't care I wouldn't post.

I like her, I'm just busting people's balls on here, calling her Chuck, etc. Just playing with people. She my 2nd favorite Horsewoman.

I like Theory as well, I just don't think he should have been pushed that early and that soon. I still think he has a great future.

Most of the time I'm just fukking with everyone on here, aka being in character. Like you said to me, don't take things too seriously.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Huh? I posted it for people like you a LordDeathwatch, if I didn't care I wouldn't post.

I like her, I'm just busting people's balls in here. Just playing with people. She my 2nd favorite Horsewoman.

I like Theory as well, I just don't think he should have been pushed that early and that soon. I still think he has a great future.

Most of the time I'm just fukking with everyone on here, aka being in character. Like you said to me, don't take things too seriously.
fukk liking them. You need to love them :ufdup:

austin-theory-vince-mcmahon.gif

If only he came in one year earlier

dmx-sad.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
fukk liking them. You need to love them :ufdup:

austin-theory-vince-mcmahon.gif

If only he came in one year earlier

dmx-sad.gif
I'll stick with liking him, loving him can be your job. :hubie:

I did love him in The Way tho in NXT. I feel he works better playing off others. I also agree with g-ice, if he finds that path, he could be a great baby face. He's got charisma. He does great impressions. He'll get there man, he's still young.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bianca vs Charlotte was going to be amazing. I wonder what the back up will be, or if Charlotte can pull off the miracle recovery?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You see the vision.

@Rollie Forbes :ufdup:
  • Awesome Kong
  • Aja Kong
  • Bianca Belair
  • Trish Stratus
  • Gail Kim
  • Jazz
  • Bayley
  • Jaqueline
  • Ivory
  • Kenny Omega
Chuck ain't even top 10. Tbh, if it weren't for her last name, she'd be working at the Dairy Queen in Muncie, IN.
That being said, my dear 410 brother, it's Black History Month. Please don't mention that knock-kneed, flat backed, booty-faced mayo monkey to me at least for the next 28 days.
Thank you, my friend.