Charlotte Flair to undergo surgery. Return date TBD

Trips

Superstar
Daps
@Silkk @LordDeathwatch

hannibal-buress.gif

I'm just looking out for your girl. You don't want her rushing back and blowing out her knee again. You want it nice and strong so she can cash in her Charlotte in the bank

:troll:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Silkk @LordDeathwatch

hannibal-buress.gif

I'm just looking out for your girl. You don't want her rushing back and blowing out her knee again. You want it nice and strong so she can cash in her Charlotte in the bank

:troll:
Yes It would be a shame if she came back to early and re injured herself

laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She might be back by WM. :leon:

No she won't
ACL recovery is not that fast
There is no magic bullet for the healing process, it takes a long time and a lot can go wrong
I think a lot of people are surprised at how much you can actually do fairly soon after surgery.
Like most people think you're on crutches for weeks-months and it's not like that at all

But the gap from doing simple PT like you see in the video and athletic activities like running & jumping is massive. It might be another 4-5 months before she can even start to run at all.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No she won't
There is no magic bullet for the healing process, it takes a long time and a lot can go wrong
I think a lot of people are surprised at how much you can actually do fairly soon after surgery.
Like most people think you're on crutches for weeks-months and it's not like that at all

But the gap from doing simple PT like you see in the video and athletic activities like running & jumping is massive. It might be another 4-5 months before she can even start to run at all.
Yea, I done my achilles in late November. Been rehabbing and doing stretches/exercises, but only recently have I been able to wake up in the morning without my achilles feeling tight. Still can't push off athletically, but I don't need any assistance

Edit: :snoop:Not February...November. I apologize

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No she won't

I wasn't being serious and my post was more for the people that like her.