Charlotte Flair to undergo surgery. Return date TBD

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Top WWE star has received a television offer | Wrestling News

It appears that Charlotte Flair is gaining interest outside of the WWE bubble as she has been received a television offer.

Her father, Ric Flair, shared the news while making an appearance on The Wrestling Inc Daily podcast. Since breaking into the business, she has progressed towards being WWE’s top star in the women’s division.

“I’m actually hoping that when she finishes her commitments up at SummerSlam or whenever it is – I have no idea when. I know she has a TV series looking at her and she’s got fitness people wanting to do work with her,” said Flair. “I hope that she takes as long as she wants off so that all these people that can fill her shoes and do that every night have the opportunity and God bless that thought.”

Flair was asked about the timeline of SummerSlam and whether she will be taking time off from the event.

“No, I’m saying that I would assume that she’s gonna do SummerSlam. I’m saying that I hope she goes to the company because she’s been actively pursued for a series. I can’t give any more than that. And I just hope she just goes and says, ‘Hey, I wanna take some time off.’ Even though the WWE appreciates me, and you can write down my name every day, the fans don’t seem to get it.”

Flair continued by stating that those people holding back should have at it because if he was in her shoes, that’s exactly what he would do about it. He stated that if fans are tired of seeing his daughter on WWE television then they can go watch her on TV in another event. He brought up how she’s a millionaire because of WWE and can do whatever she wants.

It appears that this interview was recorded before the big news that broke on Tuesday regarding Charlotte as other excerpts were released prior to the reveal that Flair is taking time off from WWE.

She’ll be doing so to get surgery done. There are mixed reports online about how long she’ll be out of action.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Gpq0AZJ.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This chick can barely cut a promo with her robot delivery. What idiot in Hollywood would offer her a role? :what:
When I said Joe should be Taking acting classes and be with his family people said I was hating on him. This is the perfect time for her to get an acting coach and plan her exit strategy. Ric is right, she is a millionaire right now and can take time off.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When I said Joe should be Taking acting classes and be with his family people said I was hating on him. This is the perfect time for her to get an acting coach and plan her exit strategy. Ric is right, she is a millionaire right now and can take time off.
Somehow you found a way to get in Roman love. :dead:

Keep your man crushes to yourself. :scust:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Naomi is the best promo they have and a damn good worker, but she is being wasted.
Bianca is a goddamn star, but she is being wasted.
Shayna is a dominant monster heel, but she is being wasted.
Good grief stop it. Sasha is the best promo they have. Blame Jey USO for being a drunk for stalling her career and his brother for two years in a row.
Blame Heyman for booking the worse elimination chamber match of all time and for making Shayna a vampire .
Bianca needs a fresh gimmick . She needs to team with Lacey and build up some feuds .
A feud with Alexa and Nikki would be great.
A feud with Sonya and Shayna if they decide to build up the women’s division and then by the rumble let her get her singles run.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
She bout to get her back blown out by Adrendre and get knocked up.

I'm not sure if this would be the perfect time to bare a child or not. That would get you off the road while this pandemic is going on (and since Covid cases in WWE are skyrocketing), but at the same time, do you really want to bring a child into the world right now? Tough call.

I wonder how Becky is doing. :lupe:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm not sure if this would be the perfect time to bare a child or not. That would get you off the road while this pandemic is going on (and since Covid cases in WWE are skyrocketing), but at the same time, do you really want to bring a child into the world right now? Tough call.

I wonder how Becky is doing. :lupe:
Becky and Seth are both millionaires. They are fine.