Charlotte Flair to undergo surgery. Return date TBD

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
NXT isn’t the main roster. When I say she isn’t ready , she isn’t ready to cut promos with Banks. She not ready for Bayley or Asuka yet. She isn’t AJ or Finn who had years on the indie scene and didn’t really need NXT. She needs a program with 3rd tier and 2nd tier talent before she faces the elite. A feud with Nattie , Naomi and Nia then the big dogs.
Why would anyone want Bianca around Nia? As far as cutting promos it's not like Sasha, Bayley, or Asuka are Rock level promo cutters. They've undercut her too many times to put over people who amounted to nothing. She's waited long enough and it's her time now.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Why would anyone want Bianca around Nia? As far as cutting promos it's not like Sasha, Bayley, or Asuka are Rock level promo cutters. They've undercut her too many times to put over people who amounted to nothing. She's waited long enough and it's her time now.
Who’s time?? Sasha time? I am huge fan of Bianca but she isn’t on the bosses level not even close. Also I must’ve missed all the times Bianca was undercut. Waited long enough compared to who?
Vince killed Rheas push, he killed Shayna push , he killed Asuka push and tries to kill Banks push. You acting like Vince don’t control the book now . Stop it. If Bianca is one ppv this year I would be shocked.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who’s time?? Sasha time? I am huge fan of Bianca but she isn’t on the bosses level not even close. Also I must’ve missed all the times Bianca was undercut. Waited long enough compared to who?
Vince killed Rheas push, he killed Shayna push , he killed Asuka push and tries to kill Banks push. You acting like Vince don’t control the book now . Stop it. If Bianca is one ppv this year I would be shocked.
No you stop it. I'm guessing that you never watched NXT, because if you did then you would know that they've stalled her pushes numerous times. Bianca has done more than enough to warrant a legitimate title run, and this whole Banks/Asuka match is just another way for them to prolong the inevitable Banks/Bayley feud.

Daps
I dont want my boo Shayna wasted on Performance Center tv. Hopefully when fans comes back in 2021, we see her and Bianca kick ass again

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No Charlotte and No Becky and Ronda still uncertain to come back

Sasha gonna need to turn face again and run with that Bayley

Also gonna be interesting to see how if Asuka gets pushed still

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna create chargoat’s appreciation thread after this latest elective surgery...cmon Ass shots :ohlawd:
:troll: