Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
She's gonna be Donatella Versace status in a few years

wyq31xoqo7n01.jpg

Yuck

Should've stuck with 97 or 02
Nah, she really should have stopped with 93.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
She's gonna be Donatella Versace status in a few years

wyq31xoqo7n01.jpg

Man, it's weird but people who have multiple plastic surgery procedures always blow past the point where if they'd stopped they would have been fine. Aubrey O'Day look likes a whole space alien these days. The guys on Botched gotta be the only plastic surgeons out here who turn people away because it's WAY too many folks with messed up post surgery faces in these celebrity streets.

I hope Charlotte isn't injured (I don't wish a legit injury on anyone) but man...if it's an elective surgery IDK if now is really the time for that with Miss Rona running rampant right about now.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right in time for the end of her long term booking HHH was talking about [if she returns around Survivor Series]

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bianca is plenty ready, she was putting in serious work on NXT.
NXT isn’t the main roster. When I say she isn’t ready , she isn’t ready to cut promos with Banks. She not ready for Bayley or Asuka yet. She isn’t AJ or Finn who had years on the indie scene and didn’t really need NXT. She needs a program with 3rd tier and 2nd tier talent before she faces the elite. A feud with Nattie , Naomi and Nia then the big dogs.