wyq31xoqo7n01.jpg

Yuck

Should've stuck with 97 or 02

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You don’t understand what elective surgery means in this context?
I guess you have all the facts and know for certain that she is solely going to be gone because of an unnecessary elective surgery.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When is the last time either Bianca or Shayna been on TV? Rhea also? These guys have been buried. Bianca was wasted brought up to the roster.
When Sasha made the challenge last night that would've been the perfect time to bring Bianca back. Telling Sasha that she don't even go there and then beating her up, followed by her challenging Asuka herself would've been great.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Best thing that could've happened to cHHHarles. Even the people that can't stand her constant push will be open to a return after almost a year away.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When Sasha made the challenge last night that would've been the perfect time to bring Bianca back. Telling Sasha that she don't even go there and then beating her up, followed by her challenging Asuka herself would've been great.
Slow down. Bianca is great but to even suggest that she is ready for Sasha or Asuka is insane. Bianca needs to feud with Nia, Ruby and Nattie before she steps into the ring with the big dogs.