Charlie Strong fired

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i use to root for all black coaches, but now i look into who they are because this social media age has taught me that a lot of black celebs and athletes are fukkin c00ns. people like him and sumlin probably don't even see race ... or try to convince themselves it doesn't matter.

Both him and sumlin have white wives

That says enough

So cause a brotha like pink p*ssy that's attached to a white woman that makes him a c00n despite the fact almost his entire coaching staff at one point was full of black men?
Yall nikkas are idiots :snoop:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So cause a brotha like pink p*ssy that's attached to a white woman that makes him a c00n despite the fact almost his entire coaching staff at one point was full of black men?
Yall nikkas are idiots :snoop:
where did i say that? i just said i'm not automatically going to cape for black coaches without more info because i've been bamboozled by way too many black athletes/celebs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day he should've stayed at Louisville. but he got greedy and wanted more validatio

Don't see it that way at all.. and what type of professional doesn't want validation in his/her line of work at the highest level..... This had nothing to do with greed because he could've got 4 million at Louisville eventually.

If he goes to Texas and does a helluva job then that opens the door a little bit wider for black coaches at these so called "blue blood" programs...

According to some of yall, Strong should not have even tried to be successful at Texas....Yall nikkas holler black excellence all fukking day, but its obvious you really don't believe in it if you don't even have the nuts to try..... :smh:

Quite frankly, I think a lot of yall feel like white coaches>black coaches.... for real

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
where did i say that? i just said i'm not automatically going to cape for black coaches without more info because i've been bamboozled by way too many black athletes/celebs.
people like him and sumlin probably don't even see race ... or try to convince themselves it doesn't matter

Obviously he sees race and it matters to him if he makes it a point to hire a mostly black staff. But again keep talking out your ass

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
:ufdup:The brother never had a chance when he stepped on that Texas controlled cac campus. The same was true for Tye Willingham at cac Norte Dame.

Charlie need to come to FSU though, we need him as D Coord...:sas2: just sayin...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
these things are never obvious.

He hired a fully black staff :mindblown:
How is it not obvious that he sees race and knows the role it plays. You think he just pulled it out his ass and it was happenstance that he hired a buncha brothas? Just admit that you don't know anything bout CFB or what Charlie was doing down in Austin and keep it moving

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't see it that way at all.. and what type of professional doesn't want validation in his/her line of work at the highest level..... This had nothing to do with greed because he could've got 4 million at Louisville eventually.

If he goes to Texas and does a helluva job then that opens the door a little bit wider for black coaches at these so called "blue blood" programs...

According to some of yall, Strong should not have even tried to be successful at Texas....Yall nikkas holler black excellence all fukking day, but its obvious you really don't believe in it if you don't even have the nuts to try..... :smh:

Quite frankly, I think a lot of yall feel like white coaches>black coaches.... for real

I don't agree. He was already at a Power 5 conference school doing well. Many boosters and cacs at Texas didn't even want to interview him and give him the chance. Some even on fukkin record.

fukk them. Going into a job when you already on short leash because of these cacs is not a job I'd want.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree. He was already at a Power 5 conference school doing well. Many boosters and cacs at Texas didn't even want to interview him and give him the chance. Some even on fukkin record.

fukk them. Going into a job when you already on short leash because of these cacs is not a job I'd want.

Somebody is going to have to kick the door all the way in... and its not going to happen by everybody being safe :manny:

I can see people seeing it as a sucker's job, but the benefits of him trying and succeeding outweigh the potential drawbacks....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Some of you guys aren't thinking.

Texas has been awful for better part of a decade and still gets highly ranked recruiting classes. As a coach that's a dream situation if you feel you're good at your job.

Plus he got paid more and got a big buyout clause. He still won even tho he lost

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How players develop is also part of coaching.

And you can't blame the schedule on Strongs struggles. He's in the worst power 5 conference in terms of talent if he was in a better conference it would be even uglier

where did i disagree?...i just said he didnt have the backing/support of texas from day 1....also, you making it seem like he a shytty coach, which he isnt....

i'm just saying: if he gets the support of the school from day 1, i think shyt goes a lil differently the last 3 years...some of those other, program changing kinda recruits mightve gone to texas, instead of to other schools....cause texas is still an elite school for football, but why go there when the coach's job is dangled over his head after every game?....

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get those who want to save his job. There should be no reason Texas should ever win less than 6 games in a season. Let alone 3 years in a row.

I dont get it either I was team Charlie, but he has been a massive failure at Texas. Yeah I'm about black excellence, but I don't see the reason in caping for cats like Strong or a Ty Willingham these cats are horrible...

Can't say they've even improved that much on the field. He has to go.