Charlie Strong fired

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Pay a coach 30 million bucks to hope he fails, brehs. This makes no sense. Dude was garbage at UT, save the fake outrage. He got what he deserved to get. Fired.
Nah. Bruh had to recruit his ass off for 3 years just to get a decent qb and supporting cast. That's not to mention that the guys who are playmakers on the team are sophomores and freshmen. Shane Buechele is a true frosh and already much better than Tyrone Swoops. The team is just too young to be expected to dominate. If he is able to have one final year, then I believe that his efforts will pay off.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if the next coach they hire wins 9 games their first year.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have stayed in Louisville. It was a better fit there, he had everything set up with recruiting, he built a defense and the program was on the rise. Louisville was a better fit for him.
You gotta go with the fit more than the big name opportunity sometimes. Kevin Sumlin fits at A&M. Charlie Strong is a better fit at a Memphis or Louiville type of school. UT is a pressure cooker.

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

fukk that c00n ass nikka. Shoulda stay at Louisville. fukk nikka had the nerve to say we should be more like Uk when it comes to fans support when we literally worshipped the ground this c00n nikka walked on while he was our coach.

Teddy made that bytch nikka. fukk him and his white wife.

Signed,

Louisville Fan :skip:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Strong could eat with some smaller mid major team.

I thought he deserved another year or so at South Florida just based off his first year there.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
tough no qb and aac was loaded this year, 6 teams won 8 or more games

he needs to go to like the mountain west or c-usa
This is partially why I would have given him another year or two.

I agree he'd do well in this other places.

Everyone is not going to be some revered coach at a power 5 conference.