Charleston White may have gone too far this time.....Brutal Response to Gillie

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Cause son don't REALLY care about that shyt. He criticize rappers all day but soon as he got bread he literally started dressing like them nikkas.

You see how happy he was when he met Kevin gates

He recite boosie verses word for word know all about them Chicago nikkas can quote they verses quoted tip shyt word for word

Dude is a fan and don’t give a fukk about no social activism or whatever yall was trying to say back in the day

He just want clout and attention

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like Charleston, but this kinda goes to his “point”. He’s been terrorizing these big bad wolves for years, yet nothing happens.

These same dudes then turn around and push poison to impressionable youth in their music and podcasts/platforms, etc. They know that the notions, imagery and stuff they sell is destructive - so much so they’re not willing to live up to them and crash out by doing something to Charleston - yet it’s what they peddle to black people - specifically; young men, women and children

:hubie:

When the likes of Boosie never responded to CW, I knew that something potent was up.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
gilly aint bout to do shyt :laff: and niether is buddy homeboys. How they gonna slide on CW and the killer still out there? :laff:

what kind of street nikkas going at nikkas they don't know from another city talking shyt online, instead of the nikkas who really did shyt to them? what kind p*ssy shyt? :dead:
You're speaking about the underbelly of society and expecting to abide by some honour code where they prove their might. Life doesn't work like that.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
gilly aint bout to do shyt :laff: and niether is buddy homeboys. How they gonna slide on CW and the killer still out there? :laff:

what kind of street nikkas going at nikkas they don't know from another city talking shyt online, instead of the nikkas who really did shyt to them? what kind p*ssy shyt? :dead:

Exactly.

These rap fans really believe these rappers are super global goons.

All these rap beefs these past 3 decades, not one fist fight or boxing match.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
That was one hell of a promo. fukking hell. :skip:

He definitely ain't no leader :scust:

He just the Street nikka Joker

9s0d3ix4xks81.gif
Absurdly, obscenely, extremely accurate description. Hot damn. I want to watch a series with this kind of shyt. :banderas:

Funnily enough: