Charleston White may have gone too far this time.....Brutal Response to Gillie

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gilly aint bout to do shyt :laff: and niether is buddy homeboys. How they gonna slide on CW and the killer still out there? :laff:

what kind of street nikkas going at nikkas they don't know from another city talking shyt online, instead of the nikkas who really did shyt to them? what kind p*ssy shyt? :dead:

Oh, now you want to put distance between them. As if either of them guys don't travel around the country.

"It's just online!!!!" "That's p*ssy shyt!!!!!" "They from different cities!!!!!"

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It's just words.. what he's doing is no different than what you mfs do on this forum everyday..

2ndly gillie set himself up for this. Everybody knows CW doesn't play by "rules" when talking shyt so if you're gonna call out his name be ready for him to talk about raping yout daughter, mom and whatever other disgusting thing he can think of to try hurting your feelings..

Gillie asked for smoke, he got it. And there's nothing anybody can do to CW. If you pull up on him he's within his right to kill you for it and won't face a day of jail time

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Rather a somewhat celebrity/celebrity or athlete your best option when it comes to Charleston White is never respond to his interviews let him talk is the best option and sue if any defamation is made against u like a cardi b and tasha k situation..

You have to remember a lot of people online hate celebrities and athletes even though they want to be them.. so when a Charleston can get a reply from these nikkas hes going to continue to talk about it for views and money

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
"I'm finna call my son, you gotta go to the grave yard to see yo son!"

Stopped right there...all I needed to see ...

Nah, I'm with Charleston on this one...

For one...you not supposed to be a gangster and argue with a civilian Troll who got SHYT to prove and think you gonna win....nah, you just gonna end up looking like a fool.

Plus, Gillie BEEN on alot of nut shyt lately...also his kid shouldn't had been in the damn streets.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I like his tactics, like Wack he's mastered social media. And some you nikkas mad at or hating him. He's used social media and shock jock tactics to gain economic freedom.

Clout = followers = money!

Simple equation.

He's shown that street nikkas should really fear civilian nikkas. He's shown square nikkas the advantage they have over nikkas who live by some imaginary street code.

He's winning, nothing Gillie can do to win, and like 99.9% of the people who've started shyt with CW, He's going leave with an "L".

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is shocking he never been touch all these years talking shyt

I don’t like Charleston, but this kinda goes to his “point”. He’s been terrorizing these big bad wolves for years, yet nothing happens.

These same dudes then turn around and push poison to impressionable youth in their music and podcasts/platforms, etc. They know that the notions, imagery and stuff they sell is destructive - so much so they’re not willing to live up to them and crash out by doing something to Charleston - yet it’s what they peddle to black people - specifically; young men, women and children

:hubie: