Charleston White may have gone too far this time.....Brutal Response to Gillie

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
and the first nikka who's doorsteps the Feds will come knocking on is Gillie and Wallo's. It's a no win situation.

Gillie's son got killed over some goofy street shyt and we all know CW is all about exposing how goofy/toxic street shyt and culture is (even though he will then turn around do/say some ignorant shyt himself :francis: )
Not necessarily..Charleston has a lot of enemies..can’t just say it was Gille if someone killed him..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not necessarily..Charleston has a lot of enemies..can’t just say it was Gille if someone killed him..

it's been years at this point. they know they are guilty of the shyt that CW is saying and taking him out will make him a martyr as ridiculous as it sounds.

CW is right in his criticism of gangs/street/drug dealer/rapper culture not helping black people...problem is he'll say that then go off the deep end on ignorant shyt as well.

but nobody touching him. best bet is to do like everyone else and ignore him. But he's not "wrong" IMO in this situation with Gillie in the sense that Gillie should be out there advocating for finding the cats who killed his son, or do something about it himself. The fact his son even around that shyt up to his death is a bad look for Gillie too. I know his son was a grown man, but that shyt is goofy. He didn't have to do that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That makes it worse :deadrose:

Like the man moving like 94 Pac with his mouth and phone dialing to the boys in blue, why even feed the troll?

Most rappers have fragile egos, are emotional and can't handle someone talking about them negatively in public and not responding.

It's why Charleston will always win.

Boosie is the only one who understands how to navigate Charleston

I mean just look at this

(timestamped)

:mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
This nikka will say any damn thing :damn:
It be the truth though. If your son wasn't trying to be a "street nikka" when his daddy is a millionaire he would be alive and well...

My best friend literally has a millionaire daddy and his dumb ass wants to be in the streets instead of learning the legal game. Pisses me all the way the fukk off

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it's been years at this point. they know they are guilty of the shyt that CW is saying and taking him out will make him a martyr as ridiculous as it sounds.

CW is right in his criticism of gangs/street/drug dealer/rapper culture not helping black people...problem is he'll say that then go off the deep end on ignorant shyt as well.

but nobody touching him. best bet is to do like everyone else and ignore him. But he's not "wrong" IMO in this situation with Gillie in the sense that Gillie should be out there advocating for finding the cats who killed his son, or do something about it himself. The fact his son even around that shyt up to his death is a bad look for Gillie too. I know his son was a grown man, but that shyt is goofy. He didn't have to do that.

This may be the true reckoning of the superthug street paradigm of the late 80s till now :lupe:

Chickens coming hone to Roost.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It is shocking he never been touch all these years talking shyt
White? Yea he been touched a few times. But he also understands that comes with the territory. nikkas jumped him on stage a few months ago. Then before that someone stole on him while he was asleep in a barber chair. All these rappers who have a problem with White because of the snitching shyt is lame.

He might be ignorant enough to think it makes him more certified to speak....

It is....Hubris/clout/social media is a hell of a thing.
I can hear Gillie now. "being a street nikka myself and losing my son to some street shyt..." then go on to say some dumb shyt he shouldnt say while bulging his eyes.
As a million dollar man, you should be getting your kid away from the streets and 'hood mentality' and you surely shouldn't be promoting it to other peoples' kids. Gillie & Wallo signed their massive deal after Gillie's son passed, but I'm sure they were making more than enough prior so that his son didn't have to see any parts of the street.
Did they sign another deal? The barstool deal was well before his son was killed. Lookin at this article the deal was done in Oct 22 and rumored to be 100M.

So yea, his son didnt have to see not of that shyt. Failure on Gillie and the son on that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah Gillie might have to do the time :francis:
Gillie ain't gon do shyt. :snooze:

CW got him in a no win situation.

Gillie sends someone to snuff or shoot CW and it backfires? All CW gonna do is say you can send a nikka to shoot me, but what about the nikkaz that shot your son?

Gillie continues to talk about no snitching, street code, yada yada, CW continues to make him sound stupid.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
White? Yea he been touched a few times. But he also understands that comes with the territory. nikkas jumped him on stage a few months ago. Then before that someone stole on him while he was asleep in a barber chair. All these rappers who have a problem with White because of the snitching shyt is lame.

I can hear Gillie now. "being a street nikka myself and losing my son to some street shyt..." then go on to say some dumb shyt he shouldnt say while bulging his eyes.

Did they sign another deal? The barstool deal was well before his son was killed. Lookin at this article the deal was done in Oct 22 and rumored to be 100M.

So yea, his son didnt have to see not of that shyt. Failure on Gillie and the son on that.
I bet Charleston White will get killed in his own neighborhood, by a regular person he knows

Unless he stops talking shyt

Don't seem to be a character with him

Last edited: