Charleston White brings 2 OF models to tears

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t understand the type of man who gets off watching this. These women are sex workers with fukked up lives and backgrounds. Same shyt as walking up on a cracked up homeless man and stunting on him with a stack of 1 dollar bills.
so now we supposed to cape for sex workers now?

Have you ever known sex workers… they arent exactly humble people. They’ll call you broke and shyt on you the same way they were trying to shyt on him FIRST

Hang the cape in the back of the closet, it’s not needed for this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh?

This nikka is debating and spending his time verbally sparring against bird brain jawns that didn't even look like they were mentally there, let alone "bothered."

Imagine saying you have a daughter while in real time in the presence of these bytches.

Sheesh.

Said his daughter just graduated from a private high school at 16… Took her out of public school and set her and her mom up in a nice spot close to the private school about 2 years ago. May be cap, could be true. If true, best believe his daughter knows that him getting paid to bullshyt interviews like this is good for securing her future education and financial well being…

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
so now we supposed to cape for sex workers now?

Have you ever known sex workers… they arent exactly humble people. They’ll call you broke and shyt on you the same way they were trying to shyt on him FIRST

Hang the cape in the back of the closet, it’s not needed for this

Charleston White is a piece of shyt, so really I don't care what he has to say.
I don’t understand the type of man who gets off watching this. These women are sex workers with fukked up lives and backgrounds. Same shyt as walking up on a cracked up homeless man and stunting on him with a stack of 1 dollar bills.

The type of dude who pays for p*ssy basically.

Personally If I ever came across White, I'd throw his ass into oncoming traffic. Especially for that Nipsey/Tray'von comment

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikkas think he was arguing :mjlol:

He was roasting. They came at him with silly shyt like “you not a real nikka” and “you got clout for being a snitch” and he started shooting off truth bombs and a couple stuck when they started to stfu :mjlol:

Telling old girl she was farting on command with a loose bootyhole to a whiteboy was :dead:

I wish he cooked that white chick harder though.. that thing was extremely annoying… wheres the whole clip

he's 50 years old and "roasting" 22 year old byrd brains.

and you think thats a W.

Damn.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

and you think thats a W.

Damn.

that nikka paid for coochie and now he thinks he's getting revenge.

men are fukking pathetic in 2020's. straight up. And of course he's gonna make it into a thing where we caping for some trifling bytches, and not the fact that nothing of value comes from this type of content irreguardless.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

and you think thats a W.

Damn.
Now because they 22 they not worth responding to:mjlol:

At what age should I consider these women be considered adults making their own decisions?

And i dont think its anything but funny

Don't give af how old they are, he was correct too.:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
that nikka paid for coochie and now he thinks he's getting revenge.

men are fukking pathetic in 2020's. straight up. And of course he's gonna make it into a thing where we caping for some trifling bytches, and not the fact that nothing of value comes from this type of content irreguardless.

Charleston White entire M.O. is wack. he's funny and got snaps; but his entire M.O. is some dirty rotten scoundrel shyt. And you can tell its on some scorned shyt about how guys he deems "didn't deserve it" were getting it when he wasn't.

its a revenge of the nerds scenario.

this goofy MF did the most with Brittney runner on cam like a fukking scrub.