Charleston White brings 2 OF models to tears

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I agree, spite does not run through all human interactions at first. Then, someone personally offends you repeatedly, and the fight or flight response kicks in. You either 'teach them a lesson' or you stop contact. It's the way of the world.
Which goes in line with my point. Individual.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas up here trying to stick up for these broads who wouldn’t give u nikkas the time of the day unless you show cash..

That white broad know the truth hit her hard, that’s why she started touching Charleston so he can get off that topic and just think about them…

A real nikka peep game

The other broad was hurt as well , thats why she kept saying snitch , because she couldn’t say anything else..

Them broads wished daddy was there to pick them up and say i love u and i got u

Keep up the good bashing work on these hoes and rappers Charleston
It's not even that deep, I just don't think he's funny :manny: That was a terrible "roast" He's literally just saying regular Coli shyt

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are yall in here making fun of woman who got molested as children and became loose sexually because of that.
:why:
Yall wild

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
They was barking first

The one in red wasn’t though. I think shes either really stupid or was high af, but she actually fukked with the way CW was speaking that oldhead pimp shyt to her
The one on the right was the one acting tuff. That's why Charleston White was giving her his back and giving the one in red all the attention and then shytted on her at the end.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny but it's not. The wide acceptance of this ho culture is just vile. A breh will run in here in a hot second and defend it though, because he's part of the problem, and can't get any action otherwise. Brehs not five messages down asking for the nudes of one of the women in the video. A lot of these brehs down bad, starving for real affection and interaction with a woman. Especially that weirdo with the cat emojis able to provide nudes upon request for a random girl doing tech reviews on youtube. Ya'll are lost man.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's funny but it's not. The wide acceptance of this ho culture is just vile. A breh will run in here in a hot second and defend it though, because he's part of the problem, and can't get any action otherwise. Brehs not five messages down asking for the nudes of one of the women in the video. A lot of these brehs down bad, starving for real affection and interaction with a woman. Especially that weirdo with the cat emojis able to provide nudes upon request for a random girl doing tech reviews on youtube. Ya'll are lost man.
Living up to your name. :damn: