Charleston White brings 2 OF models to tears

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think that chick is nyny Irene

MEU6ML5_o.gif

Yup, I thought it was her too but I didn't wanna expose my dirtbaggery. :lolbron:

But lawd that girl got some yams on her. :whew:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas think he was arguing :mjlol:

He was roasting. They came at him with silly shyt like “you not a real nikka” and “you got clout for being a snitch” and he started shooting off truth bombs and a couple stuck when they started to stfu :mjlol:

Telling old girl she was farting on command with a loose bootyhole to a whiteboy was :dead:

I wish he cooked that white chick harder though.. that thing was extremely annoying… wheres the whole clip

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikkas think he was arguing :mjlol:

He was roasting. They came at him with silly shyt like “you not a real nikka” and “you got clout for being a snitch” and he started shooting off truth bombs and a couple stuck when they started to stfu :mjlol:

Telling old girl she was farting on command with a loose bootyhole to a whiteboy was :dead:

I wish he cooked that white chick harder though.. that thing was extremely annoying… wheres the whole clip

Exactly

Let Coli nikkas tell it you can’t disagree with women … no one was arguing in the clip

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That’s the one thing i like about Charleston

Dude might be ignorant and say a lot of foolish shyt, but he doesn’t let these dumb ass rappers, podcasters and hoes let them try to play him and hit below the belt and have these motherfukkers have flashbacks about their fukked up bringing

Salute Charleston

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I don’t understand the type of man who gets off watching this. These women are sex workers with fukked up lives and backgrounds. Same shyt as walking up on a cracked up homeless man and stunting on him with a stack of 1 dollar bills.