Charleston White brings 2 OF models to tears

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So… he gets paid to interview these random thots/OF hoes

He interviews them and the one in red diggin what he saying but the black chick already on some funny shyt.

Whenever she doesnt like what he says she attacks his manhood, sexuality, “street cred”, etc.

So he stands up to walk off on the conversation and she just immediately jumps into “you farted” on some HS bullshyt… and thats where this clip begins

nikkas in here caping for IG thots when if you heard the shyt they were discussin :mjlol:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Lately I’ve been seeing an influx of videos of these onlyfans chicks getting embarrassed or doing something embarrassing for a celebrity. I think we have finally reached the floor of how low morals can go. I think we have finally hit rock bottom.

What’s even crazier is that they’re willingly going on these podcasts to get spoken to like this…purely for promotion.

They have no intention to defend themselves or to be the “voice of reason”. They just want the promo and do not care how they are talked to/treated

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Idk. I saw a chick said she let a celebrity fart in her eye and give her pink eye. Ain’t much lower than that
:wow:

MFs been getting fart in the eye that aint nothing new. All the shyt you talking been happening, just not a social media. This aint a "new" low.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There was no crying in this clip though? :dahell:

I remember the days when nggas clowned Mediafakeout. Pretty sure just that name alone is censored….Yet now nggas have adopted mto headline tactics. shyt is shameful af.

Nggas pulling attention seeking tactics and acting like they get paid for clicks. :scust:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
MFs been getting fart in the eye that aint nothing new. All the shyt you talking been happening, just not a social media. This aint a "new" low.
You literally just explained how it’s a new low. The topic was public embarrassment of onlyfans women. You’re here spouting nonsense not having to do with what I’m saying.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

4LhbUma.jpeg

2708267_wilsd018_delta1.jpg

71t1KHr9iZL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

:mjgrin:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
We are in an era were men wish to be as vindictive as women, and the nerds can't see the Forrest for the trees.
That’s that matriarchy speaking through you. Historically men were the vindictive ones. Women cooked and cleaned and followed the lead of men. Men kept order and ruled the home. Men kept public shame in the forefront to stop debauchery. Somehow these days men should just shut up and let hoes take over. These days somehow it’s bad to shame a sex worker. The world is twisted.