Charles Barkley going off on This super team era

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Parity doesnt mean one team wont go on a run and win like 3 straight chips.

Just means that team will probably have the best player In the world. I'm trying to see who really has the juice, not who recruited and teamed up with the best players

I bet if KD stayed in OKC, Bron in Cleveland with Kyrie, CP3 still in LA

Bron would come out on top :yeshrug:

Golden State vs CLE would go until 2020

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’m 35 I anit your son ...nikka sounded older than me with this talk ...you’ll be alright let these nikkas run this era how they want ...all we waiting for you to say is GET OFF MY LAWN :umad:

IM 49 SO YEA, OLD NUFF TO BE YOUR POPS FSHEEZ

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
IM 49 SO YEA, OLD NUFF TO BE YOUR POPS FSHEEZ
You're 49 years old and you talk like you're fukking 12 :russ: That's embarrassing as fukk for you old man. That's a self own for the ages. You should be embarrassed at the level of intellectual prowess you show on this forum every day.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You're 49 years old and you talk like you're fukking 12 :russ: That's embarrassing as fukk for you old man. That's a self own for the ages. You should be embarrassed at the level of intellectual prowess you show on this forum every day.

I thought he was like 24 :damn:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I thought he was like 24 :damn:
I mean I'm 100% certain he's probably like, 22 and lying for weird clout or w/e but if he really is that old that's fukking beyond embarrassing. :russ: For real if he's that old and post here that much I kinda feel bad that means he's gotta be alone and shyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

HOW DO I TALK LIKE IM 12?

YOU MUSTA NEVER READ MY HIT PIECES AND GET CONFUSED BY THE CAPS LIKE THE OTHER CASUALS

IF U A SQUARE THEN FIND YOUR CIRCLE, YOUNG’N

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Talent spreading out more this year. If Kawhi stays put in Toronto there will be only one Superteam in the league (Brooklyn) I wont count GS anymore, this yr they are pretty organic except for D-LO
Brooklyn isn't a superteam
from 2012 to 2019 only 2 teams not the warriors or lebron won a title. a good argument could be made for the warriors to threepeat this year if kd was healthy.
That's 4 different looks in 7 years...

---

Superstar
Daps
Barkley averaged 19/13
Hakeem averaged 23/9
Clyde averaged 18/6/5

It was a fukking superteam. None of them were washed up.

And 33/34 was not ancient back then. The Bulls won 69 games with MJ (33), Scottie (31), and Rodman (35). :flabbynsick:

You over here copping pleas talking about “b-b-but Malone was a genetic freak” :damn:

FOH :mjlol:

No amount of mental gymnastics Is going to re-write Barkley’s history. And this doesn’t account for the fact that he demanded a trade to a stacked Pheonix team in his prime. :francis:

Coli is allergic to facts!

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron won the East 8 straight years and had the clear cut best team 7 out of 8 years. His moves put a stanglehold on an entire conference. Warriors got KD and locked the West up for another 3 years. All these moves are about killing as much competition as you can, I don’t care who side you are on

His teams were the better team because HE was on the squad.

What happened when he went back to Cleveland? Heat ain’t even make the playoffs.

Cleveland wasn’t winning shyt before he went back or since he left.

Lebron was the deciding factor. And stop actin like he didn’t face some dogs in the east. Pistons, Bulls, Celtics, Pacers. He ran thru lower seeds just like nikkas in the West been doing all these years. That shyt just wasn’t no cakewalk like y’all try to make it seem.