Charles Barkley going off on This super team era

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You're a idiot.. Karl Malone wasn't a all star the year before and he joined the Lakers at age 40. nikka THAT'S LIKE VINCE CARTER JOINING THE LAKERS NOW YOU fukkING RETARD
He was an all-star the year before, in 02, joined lakers in 03 and ended up around position 20-21 in ppg with about 21 ppg, another 8rb and 5 ast. Basically like Randle or Aldridge joining 3 All-star players and we act like it’s nothing. You are acting as if Karl Malone wasn’t a special kind of old head in his last seasons at Utah.

But you are correct in that he didn’t play the same year he joined the lakers. Payton did.

Daps
TO MAKE ONE LAST RUN AT A RING WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS IS DIFF THAN SHAMELESSY RING CHASING IN THE MIDST OF UR PRIME BY JOININ THE CATS U SPOSTA BE KILLIN

THATS JUST COMMON SENSE THO

Naw that anit it . I can name players that lebron didn’t team up with. nikkas in this thread is saying leave your future in the hand of a front office that don’t give fukk and who are probably racist as fukk like the CAVS OWNER ...bron did what was best for him like that front office that was having his jersey burnt ...and was man enough to come back to that city and deliver a ring. He don’t owe nobody shyt ...FOH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Naw that anit it . I can name players that lebron didn’t team up with. nikkas in this thread is saying leave your future in the hand of a front office that don’t give fukk and who are probably racist as fukk like the CAVS OWNER ...bron did what was best for him like that front office that was having his jersey burnt ...and was man enough to come back to that city and deliver a ring. He don’t owe nobody shyt ...FOH

WHETHER U AGREE WIT WHAT HE DID OR NOT, THE OGS HAVE GONE ON RECORD N SAID THEY WOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT....

AND I UNDERSTAND WHY .. IT LOOKS WEAK AND LIKE AN EASY WAY OUT. ALPHA MALES EMBRACE CHALLENGES AND DONT SHY FROM COMPETITION. SUPERTEAMS LIKE HEAT AND GSW WERE NOT NECESSARY, BECAUSE LEBRON AND KD WERE CONTENDERS BEFORE JOININ THOSE SUPERTEAMS...

ITS A DIFFERENCE IN MENTALITY.

Daps
WHETHER U AGREE WIT WHAT HE DID OR NOT, THE OGS HAVE GONE ON RECORD N SAID THEY WOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT....

AND I UNDERSTAND WHY .. IT LOOKS WEAK AND LIKE AN EASY WAY OUT. ALPHA MALES EMBRACE CHALLENGES AND DONT SHY FROM COMPETITION. SUPERTEAMS LIKE HEAT AND GSW WERE NOT NECESSARY, BECAUSE LEBRON AND KD WERE CONTENDERS BEFORE JOININ THOSE SUPERTEAMS...

ITS A DIFFERENCE IN MENTALITY.

IN THEIR fukkING ERA THIS ANIT THEIR ERA ....FOH

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Who cares about rings now. shyt is so devalued in this era. Used to be a sign of the ultimate competitor. Now it's a sign of the best recruiter. Theres gonna be a year when all the top 5 players choose to play on the same team , they are gonna 5 peat, and nikkas are gonna be calling them Co-Goats :mjlol:. The fukk is happening to basketball
:laff:

Daps
THATS THE POINT SON

THIS ERA SOFT

I’m 35 I anit your son ...nikka sounded older than me with this talk ...you’ll be alright let these nikkas run this era how they want ...all we waiting for you to say is GET OFF MY LAWN :umad:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
This nikka went and made a super team :mjlol: Does he think we forgot that shyt?

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
You moved the goalpost. Great players between four teams. Where’s the lie? Thats always been the league
3 teams won the title in the 80's, 3 teams won the tile in the 90's. :russ: nikkas acting like the league has ever not been a concentration of 4-5 teams. That's literally every sports league every year, there's never more than 4-5 legit contenders in any league with 30-32 teams. That's how talent flows, because there's never enough "next level" talent to make half the league viable which is what these goofy dudes think people want or even expect. If talent was diluted like that the quality of play would be god awful. Hell this is literally the most parity the league has ever had this decade, 6 teams have won the chip, nobody knows who will win this year even if the Lakers add Kawhi. The idea that there's no competition and that this era is different is absurd, talent has always been concentrated to a degree because that's how the winning teams form either organically or through FA.

Daps
Act like lebron didn’t give the CAVS the first seven years of his life all the while giving blood sweat and tears ...now tell me what did that franchise give bron ??????????

Daps
How many years KEMBA walker spend in Charlotte and what did that front office do for him ????:sas2: