Charles Barkley going off on This super team era

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't have that energy if this goofy shyt got him a ring :sas2:

rockets96cos-1_250x.jpg

That was like if Melo teamed up with Chris Paul and D-Wade right now. All 3 were way past their primes. It was a bunch of old guys trying to give it one last hurrah.

Its in no way comparable to the superteams we've seen recently where guys are teaming up in their primes.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Bron joined a 73 win team he lost in the playoffs a season prior?

If you dumb fukks stop acting like its the same...
Shut the fukk up fakkit joining two all stars is joining two all stars. Get lebrons dikk out of your mouth. If there was anyway for lebron to join golden state his ass would have in a heartbeat.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malone was still coming off a 20 pt season and all-star, so was Payton and he was a all-star as far as I remember. That they flopped on the Lakers is another story.

They joined not only the two best players in the league, but the best team.

Idk in my ears, if two all-star 20 ppt players join the best team that sounds like a super team, unless you want to form the definition to fit your agenda.
You're a idiot.. Karl Malone wasn't a all star the year before and he joined the Lakers at age 40. nikka THAT'S LIKE VINCE CARTER JOINING THE LAKERS NOW YOU fukkING RETARD

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't like it , but in some cases, I understand...Lebron teaming up with Wade/Bosh was a response to Boston stacking the deck with Garnett/Allen/Pierce. Not to mention, they also had Rondo.....McHale did Ainge a favor by trading Garnett to Boston. So Ainge also stacked the deck.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't have that energy if this goofy shyt got him a ring :sas2:

rockets96cos-1_250x.jpg
thats wasn't even his first attempt. Barkley also demanded a trade from the sixers after they missed the playoffs in 92. so he joined the Suns team that had 2 all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle and former all-star Tom Chambers.

he must've forgot

Daps
I don't like it , but in some cases, I understand...Lebron teaming up with Wade/Bosh was a response to Boston stacking the deck with Garnett/Allen/Pierce. Not to mention, they also had Rondo.....McHale did Ainge a favor by trading Garnett to Boston. So Ainge also stacked the deck.

Or how about that bron lead the cavs for 7 years and he did the best he could and even got them to the finals in his early 20s!!!! only to get swept by the spurs ...just a thought

Daps
Ok and Didn’t win shyt till he teamed up with all stars.

Yeah okay give a franchise 7yrs of you life and even get to the finials and how many of us are going to admit that the cavs front offices was TRASH ... be in control of your own destiny PERIOD!!!! Obviously the cavs front offices didn’t give 2 fukks ...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Again it’s only coo to join forces when your past your prime ??? The logic behind that ...nvm :beli:

TO MAKE ONE LAST RUN AT A RING WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS IS DIFF THAN SHAMELESSY RING CHASING IN THE MIDST OF UR PRIME BY JOININ THE CATS U SPOSTA BE KILLIN

THATS JUST COMMON SENSE THO

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's the NBA's fault for having too many small market teams when people only really care about the major city teams. Everyone mainly wants to play for the Lakers, Heat, GS, Chicago, Boston or NY. These other small market teams are only in existence because there's still a market and money to be made there. But otherwise no one gives AF about all these other teams.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
thats wasn't even his first attempt. Barkley also demanded a trade from the sixers after they missed the playoffs in 92. so he joined the Suns team that had 2 all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle and former all-star Tom Chambers.

he must've forgot

THAT SUNS TEAM WAS ONE HELL OF A SUPERTEAM!!

:mjlol: