Charles Barkley going off on This super team era

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i think right now its un predictable who's gonna win the chip...but if kawhi goes to the lakers no point of watching basketball till one of them nikkas leave the lakers

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He wouldn't have that energy if this goofy shyt got him a ring :sas2:

rockets96cos-1_250x.jpg
Hell the suns had 3 all stars .. Barkley came n jus made chambers a 6th man

90-93 suns stayed in the playoffs

Barkley did get em over the hump

Barkley forgets he came in either a older stacked team .. prime he got with a younger stacked team

Left n went to a older stacked team

Stayed in Phoenix he would beat the rockets n got a title

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron won the East 8 straight years and had the clear cut best team 7 out of 8 years. His moves put a stanglehold on an entire conference. Warriors got KD and locked the West up for another 3 years. All these moves are about killing as much competition as you can, I don’t care who side you are on

I remember when KD first went to GS people were saying the warriors were eliminating competition(OKC) and getting a easier chance of winning more rings

Plus crying about competitive balance and the NBA is ruined :mjlol:

Well the lakers going be doing the same thing if they get kawhi, eliminating competition(TOR)

i wonder will people keep that same energy

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I think this shyt is silly when the Celtics won what

11 straight rings in the 60s??

Is that not a super team. I don't givafukk how they were put together

The league was dying until
The 80s dominated by the Lakers & Celtics

Then the Bulls in the 90s

There has never been parity in the league

We should be happy Durant left now other teams have a chance

Barkley is the last one to talk on this subject after he was an original team jumper

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'd rather have 5-6 teams that can win this shyt than 1-2 teams during Barkley era.
A few super teams is better than 1.

We need more young people working as analysts, ole "in my day" cats are becoming very :yawn:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't consider the Bulls a super team. It was a team that got good over time. The Lakers and Spurs of the 2000s were not even close to super teams.
Kobe and Shaq on the same team is not a super team? Add another all-star in Gary Payton and then old head Malone :mjlit:

Hottest youngster in the world and best player in the world, + another All-star and one of the best of all times coming of a 20pt season. Nah.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe and Shaq on the same team is not a super team? Add another all-star in Gary Payton and then old head Malone :mjlit:

Hottest youngster in the world and best player in the world, + another All-star and one of the best of all times coming of a 20pt season. Nah.
You don't know what you're talking about. Shaq was on the Lakers.. They draft Kobe #13 he's a bench player that developed into a star. That's not what teams are doing now. You got guys in the league joining forces in their PRIME chasing rings. They use to build teams.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That wasnt a superteam. Payton and malone were washed. A superteam would've been Kobe, shaq and McGrady/Jason kidd etc.