Charles Barkley going off on This super team era

Daps
ALL WAY PAST THEIR PRIME, DOESNT COUNT

LEBRON STARTED THIS SHIIT ..... THIS IS LEBRON’S NBA WE LIVIN IN. THE ALPHA’S WANTED TO DESTROY EACH OTHER, NOT HOLD HANDS ON BANANA BOATS

The lakers added Karl Malone and Gary Peyton and still didn’t win the title you have still get up and go play the games ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron is 35 with 50,000 minutes under his belt, D-Wade is 37 with a long injury history, Bosh is 35 and has a life threatening injury your hypothetical doesn’t even make sense and is nowhere near being the same.

The Rockets had just repeated two years before Barkley joined them. :gucci:

All these guys were putting up great numbers and were among the best at their positions regardless of being in their athletic because once again like I told you the league was old and the best teams were the stacked veteran squads. Barkley wanted to ring chase and it was a super team.

The league was older, but 33-34 was still over the hill back then.Like I said, these are HOF level players.They could

still get by on their wiles.We just knew they were limited because their athleticism had diminished by the time they teamed

up.You can't just look at a stat sheet.Barkley could probably put up 15 & 11 in his sleep.Watching the games, I could see how

these guys went from being dynamic athletes, to looking like they had gum on the bottom of their sneakers.Another thing, other

than Bron(34 yrs old), I can't think of another HOF level 33-34 yr old in the league today:ohhh:....I think they tend to flame out

faster than your average player

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you arent a fan of super teams and you want to see your winners come thru drafting and development and top shelf coaching...come to San Antonio

:lolbron:

tenor.gif

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
For those saying Chuck willingly joined a washed up Rockets squad, the offseason he signed with them Hakeem was coming off a season averaging 27ppg/11rebs/4ast/3 blks, he was still regarded as the best C in the league, 2nd best player after MJ :pachaha:

Drexler had been injured for a big part of the season but he was still an All-Star and averaged 19ppg/7rebs/6ast when healthy

They were definitely on the decline thereafter but nikkas talk like Charles was joining the graveyard. Nah breh definitely tried to create a 3 headed monster:mjlol:

And had it be a few years prior they might have

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this would have happened if LeBron didn't start the trend to form the superstar team.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those saying Chuck willingly joined a washed up Rockets squad, the offseason he signed with them Hakeem was coming off a season averaging 27ppg/11rebs/4ast/3 blks, he was still regarded as the best C in the league, 2nd best player after MJ :pachaha:

Drexler had been injured for a big part of the season but he was still an All-Star and averaged 19ppg/7rebs/6ast when healthy

They were definitely on the decline thereafter but nikkas talk like Charles was joining the graveyard. Nah breh definitely tried to create a 3 headed monster:mjlol:

And had it be a few years prior they might have

Yep.And by the time they all played their first full season as a trio('96-'07), they

were all in decline together.