Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This type of behavior is soft and effeminate. Can't get with it.

You try hards who say there's nothing feminine about getting into a doggy smile position or spreading your legs so a woman can lick your ass are probably the same nikkas who like it when your girl uses a strap on too.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
smh Yall nikkas..
1. Missonary is the wackest most boring position. thats a lazy chick favorite position.
2. and all yall saying what I look like with my legs up in the air:stopitslime: like yall aint never heard of 69. i'm not saying im an advocate of this type of behavior, but grow the fukk up B. as long as aint no strap ons or latge object going into your ass, its not the same as what gay people like.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
This type of behavior is soft and effeminate. Can't get with it.

You try hards who say there's nothing feminine about getting into a doggy smile position or spreading your legs so a woman can lick your ass are probably the same nikkas who like it when your girl uses a strap on too.

feminine does not equal female. nor does is equate with being gay. i think the shyt is most def a submissive/feminine position but doesn't make it homo. unless of course, the dude is thinking about his homeboy or something.

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
nah that shyt is gay

why would a straight man let anyone lick his a$$hole

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
its a feminine element to it that I could just never rock with it personally even though it prob feels good as hell. :pachaha: first off, I think I was psychologically ruined when this college classmate of mine told me this chick did it to him. he said he sat in a chair and basically was in a hucklebuck position and she tossed him. first time I had ever heard of that being done (I was 18). I was like..."its really bytches out here that do that shyt???" so from a man perspective, couldnt see myself in the HB under any circumstances.
chick had a body :damn: and face was :ehh:....but every time since then when I saw that chick....I was like... :scusthov:
she used to try and gimme play...I would be like... :camby:shytbreath.

What the fukk is a Hucklebuck? :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Thats basically like saying if you let a female stick a bananna in ya ass it aint gay cus it's with a female.... (no difference, don't even try it).

The shyt is definitely homo. If you want to degrade a bytch: Choke her with the dikk, smack her with the dikk, cum in her mouth / face, make her lick your balls, make the bytch kiss ya ass...

Hell, I could even go as far as sayin let the bytch lick ya ass for a split second (while she given head) just so you can say you made the bytch do it...

But any nikka curled up for 5++ minutes, gettin they ass licked and like "OOooohhh yeaa baby, that feel so good" like they gettin they p*ssy ate or shyt, is lightweight homo.... :manny:

I don't give a fukk if Juicy J said it, Lil flip, scarface, 50 cent or whoever the fukk else.... Like if you a popular rapper you can't be a fakkit:pachaha:

50 cent also did this:

(even nikkas on Thisis50 was like 50 lookin feminine, nikka done lost it)

:laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A dominican chik did it unexpectedly while giving me a back massage years ago :manny:

nah that shyt is gay

why would a straight man let anyone lick his @sshole

Because it tickles. :ahh:

What the fukk is a Hucklebuck? :what:

steve-harvey-o.gif

I mafukking LOST it at 330 in the fukking AM reading these posts back to back

was already :dead: getting to @SunZoo post but once I read the what the fukk is a hucklebuck nah nah nah :dead:

coupled with the fact we supposed to just know what the fukk a hucklebuck is :russ: thats the perfect way to use the cosby smiley fukking real ass tears right now :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yall nikkaz probably like it when toilet water splashes ya when you dropping doogaloos :huhldup:
what the fukk is wrong yall

you tellin me nikkas dont put a lil bit of tp in the toilet before they shyt so it doesn't splash at all :wtf:

nikkas comin wit all types of confessionals in this bytch :heh:

ThatInfamous

Rick Jamez
Daps
Reppin
040 - SWEDEN
:lolbron: damn....I feel like an old head for real now. we used to say that shyt all the time in the 90's. even chicks used to say it. yall aint never heard "put her in da buck"???

nah man but i do live in Sweden so that might have something to do with it haha but damn man that shyt still sounds funny as fukk, that 90's slang always get me. :russ: