Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I done forgot about more p*ssy than you'll ever see in your life fukk nikka.

The nikka said "so I guess yall must like missionary"... Like there's nothing else between the the Gap between Missionary (I guess he was trying to call this "basic" shyt) and the Getting ass licked (I guess he was calling this "Advanced" shyt)

My point, slow, dumb nikka.... Was their is a MILLION things in between "Basic" missionary that you can do before getting to the "Homo" ass play.... He said that shyt like those were literally the only 2 options...

"I aint saying I'm down with ass play".... (You aint saying you AINT either :skip: *gotcha*)...

To start your post with that and then come at the main nikka in here proving that shyt HOMO... "We don't believe you"

Your bytch ass is offended I made you feel funny bout your man hood..... Sorry patna:manny:

nah everythin u saying is cliche, over compensatin for the fact u still a virgin :camby:

you said this

Like Gettin rode her facing, doggy style from behind, her ride u in chair, get creative stand the bytch on her head, getting dikk sucked, fukkin a bytch mouth, eatin some DIME PIECE CLEAN PETITE p*ssy (all needed, all needed) and 100 other things doesn't

Getting rode her facing
what? what position is this?? is she riding your face?? the fukk is this?

doggy style from behind
is there any other way to do doggy style? thats why its called doggy style , virgin :stopitslime:

even if you try and combine them, the position is called reverse cow girl, but a sex expert like you would know this right :stopitslime: but it wouldnt take multiple commas to describe reverse cow girl :stopitslime:

get creative stand the bytch on her head
what is this going to accomplish?? how you gone fukk someone this way ?? you heard this in a rap song not knowing they talkin about strippers dancing and prolly thought it was an actual position people doing in real life, what you gonna do with this bytch head on the floor and you standing up ?? :camby:

getting dikk sucked
well my virgin friend, yes, this usually does happen during sex, it is not out the ordinary friend.

eatin some DIME PIECE CLEAN PETITE p*ssy(all needed, all needed)
so what you are saying my virgin friend, is that if the girl does not 100% meets these requirements you are not eating her out :duck:

and then you just had to drop the virgin biggest :duck: and cliche

I done forgot about more p*ssy than you'll ever see in your life

:duck:

really

All Star
Daps
I aint sayin im down with any ass play

*Didn't read*

Oh, and... Quoted for emphasis...:myman:

(thats like a hoe walkin into a group of other hoes who admit they freaks and sayin "I aint sayin I give it up on the first night but..."..:camby:

EDIT:

:dead: @ Victor the gay professor dapping all his posts.... That nikka got roasted outta the thread and now back looking for a rescue.... "Yea, get em Daddy!" :wrist:

:bryan:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
my favorite salad tosser

$T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihql(BRWLsiL-Z!~~60_12.JPG

AVA_DEVINE.gif

:wow:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I swear to god I was gonna Neg him... then I backed out and said, "Nah wait, that was probably a joke"...

Before I could ask him if it was a joke or not, I see yall exchange and see he was serious...

*Goes back and neg him*

This thread has changed my Outlook on life (Everybody aint right in the dome)
haha yall retarded

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember my homie was tellin me this story about this pof chick he meet and he was saying how the bytch put his legs up in the air diaper style and went ham on the nikkaz ass and my nikka is a tall dude like 6"5. nikka gave me the don't knock it til you try it look I was like fukk that I would feel like a piece of a my manhood would be stripped if had my legs up in the air or laying on my stomach and my chick eating my ass fukk all that.