Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah man but i do live in Sweden so that might have something to do with it haha but damn man that shyt still sounds funny as fukk, that 90's slang always get me. :russ:

I dont know who made up the word...but it was hilarious as hell....especially when we used to clown nikkaz on some gay shyt. we would be like, that faq from down the block said he banged u out yo. said he had u in the hucklebuck and all.

:leon:

ThatInfamous

Rick Jamez
Daps
Reppin
040 - SWEDEN
I dont know who made up the word...but it was hilarious as hell....especially when we used to clown nikkaz on some gay shyt. we would be like, that faq from down the block said he banged u out yo. said he had u in the hucklebuck and all.

:leon:

SAID HE HAD U IN THE HUCKLEBUCK:whew: :dead: naaah man hahaha, wished i lived in the 90's

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SAID HE HAD U IN THE HUCKLEBACK:whew: :dead: naaah man hahaha, wished i lived in the 90's

its the fact that the position basically renders the "buckee" helpless against the "bucker" :yeshrug:you know, when you fold a chick up and lock those legs with your arms behind her knees? its such a favorite position of chicks cuz they get all the dikk...but its demoralizing if you think about it in terms of a dude in it. its like...there is not another position that truly exemplifies "bytch". which is why I said when that dude told me that story....it fukked me up and I really never got over it. as good as it may feel.....his story was just too bytchmade.

even though he didnt say it in the interview....I'll bet you thats how Charlemagne got it. thats the easiest way to get it. she be on that dikk like :stylin:then move down to the balls and you be like :gladbron: :alright:

then she pushes them legs back and u be like...:banderas::ohlawd::blessed:

not realizing that you just been bytchified

:thinkin:
:whoa:

:ufdup:

:sadbron:

ThatInfamous

Rick Jamez
Daps
Reppin
040 - SWEDEN
its the fact that the position basically renders the "buckee" helpless against the "bucker" :yeshrug:you know, when you fold a chick up and lock those legs with your arms behind her knees? its such a favorite position of chicks cuz they get all the dikk...but its demoralizing if you think about it in terms of a dude in it. its like...there is not another position that truly exemplifies "bytch". which is why I said when that dude told me that story....it fukked me up and I really never got over it. as good as it may feel.....his story was just too bytchmade.

even though he didnt say it in the interview....I'll bet you thats how Charlemagne got it. thats the easiest way to get it. she be on that dikk like :stylin:then move down to the balls and you be like :gladbron: :alright:

then she pushes them legs back and u be like...:banderas::ohlawd::blessed:

not realizing that you just been bytchified

:thinkin:
:whoa:

:ufdup:

:sadbron:

This is how u use smilies, haha shyt had me rollin.

Next time i meet a fukkboy i know exactly what to say to the muthafukka. Thank you for expanding my vocab homie haha

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna pass judgement on what gets a n1gga off man. It is what it is.

actually, its a thin line to me. on one hand, I dont see a prob if thats what a nikka into. on the other hand it gotta be a smash-n-dash

:ufdup: if u kissin them broads.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if there has ever been anything in your butt that either...

A: didn't get there during the process of cleansing/rinsing
B. didn't first pass through your small and large intestines

then you are, at the very least, 100% suspect... and about 80% susceptible to unadulterated butt play, just in general. look at charlamagne, look at his face, it's obvious he's a weirdo

2s6974l.gif

#Gay #SoftAssnikka

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This type of behavior is soft and effeminate. Can't get with it.

You try hards who say there's nothing feminine about getting into a doggy smile position or spreading your legs so a woman can lick your ass are probably the same nikkas who like it when your girl uses a strap on too.

them lesbians with all them sex toys :noah:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:leostare: So i take it that Missionary is you nikkas' goto sexual pos ? :mjpls:

Y'all are always on the extremes. Talkin about "if you not letting a girl eat and fukk your ass you must be having boring sex"

How come no one has asked any real ladies what they think about this shyt lol

@Phoenix_Knightly23
@innocentdevil
@Teedot
@montpelier
@Juicy
@BedRoomI'z
@Elle Driver
@SouthernBelle
@Desirous
@biscuitsnbangers
@BillCosbyAteMyHomework
@Martin Kaan
@Danie84
@dora_da_destroyer
@MekaCatt
@Seea
@Token
@sanityovar8ted
@raedawn07
@ANewClassic
@Cherchez La Thicky
@yeahisaidit
@muse

What do y'all think about such activities?