Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Lmaoo u need to stop if a kac said that u kno thats :mjpls:
if a cac said "my nikka" how would you feel?

but im sure you let your man say it to you right?

Black people talking to each other about our issues should never be a bad thing...especially when said black person has a history of trying to help his people

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I never understood this case. How can some woman from 30 years ago be like "he raped me" with no proof? and this allowed in the court.

I am sure he was doing some shady shyt though.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
If he smart he’ll just go lay low living out the rest of his days. Hollywood don’t fukk with him no more and I’m sure some prosecutor would love to find some shyt to throw his ass back in

Better be like Russell Simmons and get out

:what:

Bill Don't Have To Do shyt! He ain't did nothing wrong, why should he go in hiding for, He's The COS and he should stunt on them wenches and crackers for trying to railroad him

:ufdup:now Russell Simmons, That nikka is guilty, even his ass is slowly creeping back out, at The Method vs Redman verzus Red and Meth gave props and praises to Russell Simmons and they had him on Facetime

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This the part of the interrogatories that they don’t want to disclose. For those in the back of room that do not read pleadings and want to talk about his admissions. Did Cosby ever provide drugs to the women against their will? NO.
E5KWtNKXMAQ1xd7

This is why he's out now imo

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
That's an interesting concept and perspective, I have some work for you to do
OYb1ZBo.jpg

8ycNCJ1.jpg

npUK1Ga.jpg

So what's good, let's talk about this "Rape Culture"
You mean this bullshyt documentary that attempted to make Black Men the face of rape, via white liberal women?
You mean the bullshyt documentary that blurred out the faces of the white rapists but had black men "analyzing" the behavior open faced?

The term was first used in this documentary. "85% of young american males could be considered a rapist and sexual assaulter"
"68% of ppl know a rapist"
You DO KNOW most of their "stats" were proven false, right? You DO know they keep recycling this "2% false report" lie based on one book and one police department?
For any more questions, feel free to contact me and I'll fukk it up for you some more.

What I know as a former rape crisis counselor and court-appointed advocate that most people who are raped (men or women, girl or boy) don't come forward, and when they do, the court favors those on trial because if they are groped or penetrated and there is no tearing, semen or eye-witnesses or video, people dont' believe them. They need evidence, that means you can literally just grope and molest and the court is on your side. I mean you can get into the politics of the gender wars, but until you've actually seen the cases of the people who never come forward or who have to be coaxed to talk and still end up not being believed because no one was in the room, I really don't find these kinds of abstract discussions meaningful.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They did bring it up, the trial judge ruled it was up to the discretion of the prosecutor, and that there wasn’t a problem. Same at the state court of appeals. This was largely judicial decision-making.

Welp. Appreciate that, fellow counsel. I was knee deep in 2L when all this went down so I probably wasn't paying attention to the proceedings (Although I should've been)

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope he learned from this especially when he was talking down on low income black folks getting shot over "stealing bread" .

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some lady on CNN talking about

"This is just a new fight that we have to go back to".

She's asking for a new accuser to step up in case the statute of limitations haven't passed yet.

The news reporter lady clarified that he can never get tried again for the same thing.

If he was a younger man I would've advised him to go room with Russell Simmons in Indonesia, but his health probably couldn't take the huge lifestyle change.