Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Have you read through the transcript of the disposition? It is a 66 page mess, where a couple of lines have been taken out of their context.
No- none of the “butzzz he not innocentz tho” read through that document; they saw the thread title and ran in to post up. That segment can Barely read 6 pages without ADD kicking in.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That's the most troubling part of this thread. They're championing this as a win for men that were falsely accused when that's completely out of line with the facts.

:mjlol:

He admitted to giving women drugs.

He did not admit to giving women drugs for the purpose of raping them.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I know for a fact he settled with 7 of the women out of court. At least one of those women is telling the truth.
People settle every day b - it’s called nuisance suits. That doesn’t mean guilt in a criminal case. You don’t know facts about shyt - your facts aren’t reality.
:comeon:
Posters don’t even know how to access electronic court documents or know what a pleading clip is, think they can dictate facts.
:deadmanny:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No- none of the “butzzz he not innocentz tho” read through that document; they saw the thread title and ran in to post up. That segment can Barely read 6 pages without ADD kicking in.

It is unfortunate.

If people read the transcription, they would see that it was grimey. Loaded questions, trying to walk him in drug distribution charges but then inferring guilt of sexually related crimes when not biting the bait.

People can have their opinion on him but I really wish they wouldn't rely on a couple of sentences plucked out of context.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
FREE BILL :blessed::blessed::blessed:

fukk EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THESE CRACKKKAS AND fukk THEIR KNEEGROW SERVANTS AND KNEEGROW INTERNET VANGUARD:camby:

ilehdfi.gif

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
And? You think someone who is worth millions won't get accusers when dealing with groupies? He has money and a reputation to protect which means accusers have leverage.

I do hope that this results in men taking a hardline stance towards their accusers though. The moment someone makes a settlement, people assume they're guilty without considering the possibility that they don't want their movements restricted by having to meet court deadlines and what not.

It is why I applaud 50 Cent for looking to enforce judgement against that woman who brought proceedings against him.
Stop it. People pay settlements to make that chit go away.

jelanitsunami

i got like 6 names I can be anybody
Daps
People settle every day b - it’s called nuisance suits. That doesn’t mean guilt in a criminal case.
:comeon:

If you think 50+ women came together and made up a lie to take down Bill f*cking Cosby of all people then you're entitled to your beliefs but common sense should say that at least one of these women isn't lying about him

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
No, he isn't.
:mjlol:
His conviction was overturned due to a legal technicality based on judicial interpretation of prosecutorial power.
Not because there was any evidence in support of him.

He isn't innocent, huh?
:rudy:

Conviction overturned as if nothing ever happened. Check.

Record's as clean as a whistle. Check.

Released from prison. Check.

Still highly successful and wealthy. Check.

Likely to sue for wrongful imprisonment and increase that wealth even more. Check.

His children being set for multiple lifetimes. Check.

The term "innocent" is irrelevant. Like it or not, Bill Cosby is winning, as usual. fukk anyone who feels any type of way. The dozens of false accusers included.
:umad:

Daps
Exactly If it were any regular nikka they'd still be in jail. Cosby had the money and the fortitude to fight this. I understood OJ's point about showing remorse and Cosby looking at dying in the slam said fukk That.

Boss shyt all day.

:wow:
Thats the gangsta part. My nikka was ready to die in there before throwing himself down on the floor to beg for THEIR mercy for something he didn't do.

Man is 80 something years old saying, "10 years? I got time."

GANGSTA :wow: