Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of these accusers where just random women Gloria Allred rounded up. Some of their "accusations" were like "i was at a party in the 70s, i got high and passed out...i think Bill was there too..yada yada yada"

and Janice dikkinson crackhead model ass straight admitted to lying because she "really wanted him to go to jail."

Yep. And there not a single shred of evidence in any of the "accusations". Just he said she said hearsay.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt. I was just thinking what if Cosby got out and went on a rampage like Pac?

Like he completely changes his stand up and it goes from PG to R rated. He starts using profanity and calling out American society and racism using his considerable comedic skills.

You know he got a lot of shyt to get off his chest.
That would be fire. I’d do that if I was his age, fukk it :yeshrug:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter. The damage has already been done.

As soon as I step out the prison I'm booking a flight to Bali or somewhere in South America. Get the fukk outta here and live out the rest of my life in paradise.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bill bout to move to Tokyo!

Moving thru them streets like Bill Murray in Lost in Translation!

:lolbron:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of these accusers where just random women Gloria Allred rounded up. Some of their "accusations" were like "i was at a party in the 70s, i got high and passed out...i think Bill was there too..yada yada yada"

and Janice dikkinson crackhead model ass straight admitted to lying because she "really wanted him to go to jail."

I am sure Allred knows that people will focus on the number of the accusers more than the specifics of the accusation once she gets a high number of accusers