DM[V]
MoJJuEc_d.webp

QuestionableFocusedEarwig-size_restricted.gif

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
Said this in the other thread but Cosby clearly did at least some of the shyt he was accused of.

Prosecution fukked up royally by not honouring the deal they made and the Judge couldn't ignore that. The right call was made as his rights were obviously violated.

However I will never celebrate degenerative or other criminal behaviours in the name of "blackness". Dude is still trash and no number of negs will change my opinion:camby:

Like we give a fucc about your non-Black opinion :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I understand the 70s and the pills and sex issue.

but were there other cases of him raping someone in the 90s or something? I didn’t really keep up with it

I did read a thread here when a few accusers said he touched their arm or something and they had to drop their cases

I really don’t know what is what with this dude and case honestly
alot of these accusers where just random women Gloria Allred rounded up. Some of their "accusations" were like "i was at a party in the 70s, i got high and passed out...i think Bill was there too..yada yada yada"

and Janice dikkinson crackhead model ass straight admitted to lying because she "really wanted him to go to jail."

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, it's breaking down on the lines of cacs who don't like the #metoo movement and know that it's a crock of $#!t.

That's the only line it's breaking down on. The metoo movement is a bunch of foolishness and this is a crack in it, that cacs are gonna celebrate.

Black ppl are celebrating because Bill Cosby is one of our heroes and we knew from jump he didn't do this mess.

You’re taking this places that i’m not. There’s alot of rapey ass people in this country that get off or never get dealt with. Hell any thread about rape or forced marriages in this forum brings out the pond scum.