"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
in the modern era (call it since 2000) youll be hard pressed to find a franchise better than the Eagles to be honest. Theyre definitely up there.
we always have quick rebuilds
It's cruelty that we didn't grab one ring during the Andy era. Should absolutely be going for #3 in two weeks to cement that sole spot for most titles behind the Pats this century.

#2 is gonna be later than it should be but I'll take it :mjgrin:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I think we would dominate the trenches if the Bengals get through to the SB

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Chiefs got Revenge and pulled this out. It's going to be Andy Reid Bowl. The Kelce Bowl. The MVP Bowl. Two Black QB's in the Super Bowl Historic Bowl. Andy and Patrick going for their 2 Ring on their 3 Try. Eagles attempted to get their 2nd Super Bowl but 5th Overall Championship.

FnsHXsFWIAElBwO

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I like Mahomes and the Chiefs...and I respect them as a squad.

But realistically....we have no business losing to them.

I know, "any given Sunday", Mahomes an all-time great, Kelsey an all-time great, all that. And I'm not saying we WILL win.

But we should NOT lose to them if we continue to play the way we've been playing the past two weeks. I doubt they've faced a front four like ours. Their receivers outside Kelsey are not elite. Their running game is not stout. Their defense is a sieve.

Of course, anything can happen...and they're damned formidable....

....I'm just sayin, man....we'd have to seriously implode to lose that game, B.